Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - The Laboratory

@shrike
Why hitogami force him to fight Orsted ? And what is the reactions of Eris to his marriage ? Please tell me she is regretting and get thrown away by Rudeus ? I'm asking because we are so far in the manga that I will probably forget about it

i mean.. how would fitz know what they're saying in the dorm unless she was there herself.. come on now rudey

so does this make him bi or is he straight, like hes attracted to what he thinks is a guy but its actually a girl but he doesnt know that so is he bi or straight? how perplexing🤔

Dex-chan lover
Soldat? Who's that again? I cannot remember a character with such an obvious name. :eek:

@HotHotChicken
Well, any response from robo scans? Last chapter they posted was two months ago, have they raid anything in regards to Mushoku Tensei?
@BlurryCmdYuri
Dunno, about her reaction, but I believe it won't matter in the end.

@tgot because Fitts apparently is the only male student allowed inside the female dormitory since she is the closest to Princess Ariel, Even more so than Luke Notos Greyrat

@Mizumachi @HotHotChicken
They haven't released anything at all in the past 2 months and were dropping things left and right, like Roxy's spinoff (10 chapters behind, with nothing released in 7 months), I guess their ressources are/were stretched too thin

Rudy questioning again if he becomes gay. Funnily enough it isn't the first time that he really needed a long time to realize that Sylphie/Fitt is a female. However his Subconscious is recognizing Sylphie/fitt repeatingly as a female.

VLM

Double-page supporter
Can someone remind me who Soldat is? I genuinly can't remember the name.

Double-page supporter
@VLM One of the top tier adventures that he got to know of during his adventuring days

Dex-chan lover
practically nothing much happens

and how the heck did he never knew he's a she???
just look at her gesture, or simply look at her neck. see any bumps? he's a guy, if not, a she

Who is the gorilla? What traumatic experience? Who is this soldat? I dont remember anything

@newboi same... whu tis thi soldat???
the gorilla i think is when he was accused as a panty thief, thats the traumatic experience

Users who are viewing this thread