Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 91 - The Leader and his Companions

I really hate it when the chapters get skipped. It adds the appearance that the one who loads them can’t count.

Fuck. That last two pages stung. She's a 10 year old kid who had been through quite a bit of shit. Really hoping Rudues is able to mend their relationship.

(Aisha is soooo gonna find the shrine.)

Also, those complaining about skipped chapters, there are tons of other websites that have them. Even though most of them are annoying to get through with the ads and whatnot, beggers can't be choosers. We're not paying to read these. Unless you're donating, if so ignore me.

Dex-chan lover
Mushoku Tensei's release schedule on here is like my father, absent when i want to see him but returns when i
have a burning passion along with it.

Dex-chan lover
the graduated hikikomori guy now have a hikikomori sister. Im sure rudeus could get closer to norn now by being a hikikomori expert

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Yessss.... Yeeeeesssss... give in to the dark side. Close that door and turn the lock. Don't go outside........

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
I feel so sad for Norn... you have to think about it from her perspective and age and she has had it really rough...

Dex-chan lover
the difference here is because aisha has had her MOTHER this whole time even after the teleport incident, and we all know her mom is very qualified, it only made it worst for norm after they met her grandmother in millishion, while aisha had basically BOTH parents present

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it's written by a Japanese...

Albeit Lilia owe Rudeus life, kinda, but this is a bit of a stretch.
Well it's not like anybody demanded Lilia to raise her daughter that way. She got a lot of autonomy in raising her child, and they ultimately treated her more like a 2nd wife rather than a maid.

Her backstory from the very beginning does a good job of showing that she has a lot to owe from becoming a maid. She had to retire early due to a bad injury, and she probably would've been homeless if not for Paul accepting her in, where she eventually found happiness from Rudeus defending her. In the WN, they go into a bit more about her mindset at the time, that she was fully prepared to throw away her happiness and maybe even resort to prostitution if Zenith decided to kick her out.

So I think Lilia in her own twisted way thinks that even if her daughter is a genius, she'd still be happier serving somebody like Rudeus as a maid rather than have the perilous life Lilia formerly led.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's not like anybody demanded Lilia to raise her daughter that way. She got a lot of autonomy in raising her child, and they ultimately treated her more like a 2nd wife rather than a maid.

Her backstory from the very beginning does a good job of showing that she has a lot to owe from becoming a maid. She had to retire early due to a bad injury, and she probably would've been homeless if not for Paul accepting her in, where she eventually found happiness from Rudeus defending her. In the WN, they go into a bit more about her mindset at the time, that she was fully prepared to throw away her happiness and maybe even resort to prostitution if Zenith decided to kick her out.

So I think Lilia in her own twisted way thinks that even if her daughter is a genius, she'd still be happier serving somebody like Rudeus as a maid rather than have the perilous life Lilia formerly led.
Anime and manga skipped that, again, which is why it may be confusing. Remember reading the LN it was better fleshed out, even though, much too unbelievable she acted like that.

It's just my opinion...

jak

Contributor
They want to act like this isn't a twisted family dynamic when it very much is. Blame all of this on Rudy's scumbag father.

Users who are viewing this thread