Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 91 - The Leader and his Companions

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
Rudy friends collecting panties for him was fun
Norm acting up

Dex-chan lover
Norn acting like a spoiled child getting slapped with reality? I guess
I wouldn't call it spoiled. She had an average life. Then her mom disappears, she loses her home, her dad turns into what he was, she compared to her siblings, and she has no one to talk to. Suddenly she's dumped with her unknown brother who's somehow doing well while she's suffered. And you have to remember that MC is married to someone else(which I'm sure went over well considering her family history), has a house, and is well liked. And the one person she made a connection with disappeared too.

I'm guessing this arc is going to over that relationship

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call it spoiled. She had an average life. Then her mom disappears, she loses her home, her dad turns into what he was, she compared to her siblings, and she has no one to talk to. Suddenly she's dumped with her unknown brother who's somehow doing well while she's suffered. And you have to remember that MC is married to someone else(which I'm sure went over well considering her family history), has a house, and is well liked. And the one person she made a connection with disappeared too.

I'm guessing this arc is going to over that relationship
Honestly, like MC said, Aisha's the weird one for having adapted so quickly

Aisha truly built raised different

Dex-chan lover
As the MC pointed out, the last time Norn saw him, he was pummeling Paul into the ground. She even called out for him to stop. And let's remember, a child isn't required to be reasonable. We were mostly like this when we were at that age.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating and uploading it to Mangadex. The typeset and grammar looks kinda wonky at times, but overall it's fine.

So Norn is starting to become a shut-in... That's gotta hit way too close to home for Rudeus.

You can read prev chapter on A pair of 2+ website.
idk why they haven't upload it here
Does A pair of 2+ got some problem with Mangadex or something? I'm pretty sure most groups had their own website, but reading them in a centralized website with no-ads like Mangadex is just way more convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread