Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 91 - The Leader and his Companions

Dex-chan lover
.... Oh great. So A Pair of 2+ is yet another one of these groups that are throwing a hissy fit because of MD's perfectly reasonable policies.

Thanks for the upload, @Molokolulush. Pleas feel free to do Chapters 88 through 90 since it's not likely that Po2+ will upload them to MD. (Remember, kids: if the current group refuses to upload to MD, then it doesn't count as sniping!)

Dex-chan lover
There is a lot about this series I like. But holy bananas, is it creepy that a man who has lived roughly 50 years combined, to be worshipping a pair of panties in a shrine, as basically his most treasured possession.
Uhm... I thought those were Roxy's panties.

You know. The elf-woman who is older than Rudeus's combined age who he doesn't just revere as a sex symbol, but also appreciates her for her intelligence and capability.

Also keep in mind he was a perv before he got reincarnated. If not for how Linia and Pursena went about gathering those panties, he would have been deeply appreciative of the gift. (It would have been one thing if the girls had willingly given up their panties. But those two went about it like a couple of thugs shaking people down for protection money. Yeesh.)

Dex-chan lover
I read them here also just not sure why they are deleting it after posting.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing they censored that mouse corpse, or else would have been emotionally scarred.

• meguuusad
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
If you guy here are looking for Ch.88-90 you can go to Pair of 2 group website. They did the translation but didn’t upload it here.

• Strike
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
Yeah ppl going hard on Norn here are forgetting Norn is a representation of the most normal mundane child, so she is beeing absolutely normal Daddy's girl.

And aparently things were so hard for her that she actually got depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Ahh, so that's why I got confused, I skip chapter 88, 89, n 90...
:wtf:

Group Leader
exac
Uhm... I thought those were Roxy's panties.

You know. The elf-woman who is older than Rudeus's combined age who he doesn't just revere as a sex symbol, but also appreciates her for her intelligence and capability.

Also keep in mind he was a perv before he got reincarnated. If not for how Linia and Pursena went about gathering those panties, he would have been deeply appreciative of the gift. (It would have been one thing if the girls had willingly given up their panties. But those two went about it like a couple of thugs shaking people down for protection money. Yeesh.)
Actually she is the same age as Rudeus age combined and her race is Migurdia, but yup.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rudeus should try to sort out Norn's problem, whether Norn appreciates it or not. As it is, with Norn being basically isolated, she would be an easy victim for some scumbag for whatever purposes, or she might end up choosing a dark path, should an opportunity appear. Hard to say how he could solve it, though. It's a pity Aisha has her own mental issues, making her have a directly adverse effect on Norn, for the time being. That being said, for a little kid to live alone in a dorm might not be quite optimal. Average little kids need an adult presence and caretaking to develop normally.

Maybe Rudeus would need to take Norn along for a lenghty adventure out there, just with the two of them. That would bond them together and possibly clear Norn's head. It seems like the long travel to the academy city did make Norn like Ruijerd.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, why the huge skip? Messed up the story big time... No release from the other group for 4 months and there are obviously pent up raws, so you can safely pick up from where they left off IMO!

Dex-chan lover
Thos other chapters were uploaded and then deleted about 15 minutes after upload.
I got luck and was able to read them but I don't know why they are doing this, it is not just with this one manga though.
Probably wanted to outsmart aggregators, but those sites do not use humans to pull chapters, but bots, so they failed. Or the other reason would be that they don't want to be DMCAd, so they don't take risks...

Users who are viewing this thread