Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 92 - A Big Brother's Feelings

Supporter
Not entirely Rudeus' fault. If anything the only other stake Rudeus has other than being family is being accomplished. If he's oblivious, we also need to bear in mind that they've been separated because of the teleportation incident for a long time. He wasn't even there when his sisters were born because he was sent away. He wasn't there to watch them grow up in any capacity before the incident, so he never got the chance to know any of them until now. (We could even say that this blunder was caused by Paul again.)

Norn herself was always compared to Aisha, which is what started that ball of insecurity rolling. This is how comparisions can become a bad thing, when using others as a measuring stick of what another person should be able to do by other people's reckoning. At some point, it begins to feel like everyone is sneering at any of the attempts you'd make at all. Because of how Aisha speaks to Norn, Norn may even see it as her half-sister is looking down on her for being inferior to her. Making her afraid of the scorn, and not willing to communicate because she's expecting scorn is all she'll get. Being compared to her older brother just makes matters worse. His own hardships don't mean anything to her because she feels isolated and alone as it is. Her feelings are what is currently right in her face, and her own emotions have her in a choke-hold.

The blame I assign to the students and their homeroom teacher is being thoughtless about making those comparisons, and not considering how many others around Norn were making similar comments, or how even a single one affects her. They only saw their own part, and until Rudeus called out to the class, probably didn't realize they were all doing it.

To Norn, the world has turned against her for not being as capable as her siblings, and that her own flesh and blood hate her for it.
Yes, it is like you say.

Dex-chan lover
My god the manga adaptation really is annoying huh.
Besides the splice n dice action of removing stuff, the chapters are bite-size
I wonder if the mangaka is getting overwhelmed or maybe the show is impeding the manga.

Aggregator gang
so, all Norn really needs to do is fix her mistaken opinion about her brother being a piece of shit..

Aggregator gang
I'm confused now with people picking up and dropping the series, i thought about a month ago there were no gaps again in chapters but now 90 is missing and I can't remember if I read it and it got deleted or not.
A Pair of 2+ moved their releases to their website

Dex-chan lover
lol what a way for things to turn out

but this ch was much shorter than most so far which sucks was hoping for more but guess it is what it is

am looking forward to next ch

Dex-chan lover
LN readers came here to complain huh, you guys cant just shut up and let ppl enjoy something XD.
From what I see, it's mostly Manga readers being pissed at a 13 page monthly chapter release, but maybe I missed something.

Fed-Kun's army
I think they want the anime to catch up to the manga. With this amount of page per chapter…
That's not even a consideration. The manga has always been either slow on its pacing with so few pages or they rush the hell out of it and adapt it like shit like the beginning chapters. They both follow the LN and, as such, move at their own pace.
LN readers came here to complain huh, you guys cant just shut up and let ppl enjoy something XD.
Cry a river.

Users who are viewing this thread