Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 92 - A Big Brother's Feelings

Group Leader
It's what I'm trying to say, you CAN'T expect someone with trauma to react calmly to anything that triggers that it. Their mind is literally damaged and prevents them from thinking logically the same way we do.
Eight? Ppl want to análise objectively and are losing sight of What is actually happening.

A guy that stayed shut in for 20 years because of a RLY heavy bullying, just realized his sister is going thought the same thing.

OF COURSE he would snap. Who wouldnt?

Fed-Kun's army
Almost 2 months waiting for a small ass chapter with barely over 10 pages like wtf is happening to the manga right now? We are still stuck in this goddamn school arc & it's almost over too but with this pace we won't even reach the end of this arc this year

Really frustrating. I recognize the difficulties many mangaka are facing lately in Japan, but the pace of this work could be faster. Well Mushoku Tensei is having a great success worldwide and from what I see it is quite possible that the anime adaptation adapts the entire original story of the Light Novel, before the manga continues at this pace. I know that making a manga is something complex and takes time, but one of the fundamental factors for adapting an L.N, in an anime and/or manga would be the progress of the original work and in this case it is already concluded, so that being the case could accelerate the adaptation of the manga that is having a slower pace. I tried to research something about Fujikawa Yuka-sensei to see if anything is going on that implies the pacing of the manga adaptation, but I couldn't find anything.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it now, I think the reason Rudeus blames himself for what happened, is because of his memories of his previous life; because he sees himself in Norn. He became a shut-in back on Earth for what I can only assume were similar reasons which I suspect Norn has shut herself away. In short, Rudeus blames himself for not seeing the signs, or better understanding what she was going through, based on her reactions and his own experiences. That if he realized it earlier, he might have been able to intervene sooner, and give her the help she needs.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it now, I think the reason Rudeus blames himself for what happened, is because of his memories of his previous life; because he sees himself in Norn. He became a shut-in back on Earth for what I can only assume were similar reasons which I suspect Norn has shut herself away. In short, Rudeus blames himself for not seeing the signs, or better understanding what she was going through, based on her reactions and his own experiences. That if he realized it earlier, he might have been able to intervene sooner, and give her the help she needs.
Yeah, MC knows the hikki mindset from experience, but...

MC was bullied to the point of a step short of suicide. Norn is a pretty petty princess that hates people talking about how her disgusting and inferior mistress-born half-sister and brother she unreasonably and one-sidedly hate is better than her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, MC knows the hikki mindset from experience, but...

MC was bullied to the point of a step short of suicide. Norn is a pretty petty princess that hates people talking about how her disgusting and inferior mistress-born half-sister and brother she unreasonably and one-sidedly hate is better than her.
Norn is much younger with a much more delicate psychological and emotional state. She's not like the MC who was at least a teenager when it started to happen to him, and an adult when he died. I can't call someone thrown into the wilds of the world by a random magic disaster, separated from her mother when she was not much more than a baby mind you, and raised only by a doofus like her father, "petty", who was always on the move while single-mindedly searching for her mother, never being able to settle down or make friends her own age, or just be a kid. I'd hardly consider these circumstances would qualify her as spoiled or sheltered.

Norn is sensitive not because she's spoiled, but because she's never been taught how to deal with the stress of everyday normal life, and left to figure out how to progress on their own without a clue how, while everyone around her makes demands for her to sink or swim after being thrown back into civilization, away from the only parent and lifestyle she knew. From her perspective, there's a lot of pressure and culture shock involved by being forced to instantly adapt to a new environment, very little to no support in both her academic and emotional development, and to her, only crap from others that she should find a way to measure up, when she has little idea how. In contrast, her sister grew up with a full education, and was able to learn how to socialize with others early on, instead of constantly being on the move.

If anything, the other students could probably be considered more sheltered than her; having grown up in loving, supportive environments, with the educational background to allow them to form the basis of what they'd need to live as students in the academy. "You should be more like your brother or sister", who are virtually strangers to her because of their circumstances, and spoken to very harshly by Aisha because she can't perform as well as she can. Let's not forget she already tried to run away from it by asking Ruijerd to take her with him back into the wilderness. Because that's the lifestyle she knew, even if it was a harsher life of survival, because she can't handle the emotional or psychological pressure of having to shine like her siblings. To Norn, everyone is talking down to her, so she already feels isolated and alone.

Pressure may be able to create diamonds, but if something throws the process out of balance, the coal will simply be crushed into powder.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's definitely the people who compare them that are at fault.
I've experienced a similar situation where people compare my little sister to me. However, the difference with Rudy's situation is that I have a strong bond with my lil sis, so we communicate openly and provide mutual support. We'll just think of other people's comparing as gibberish.
No, it's the Zenith Family's fault for treating Aisha as lesser because she was born out of wedlock, and Aisha's fault for treating Norn as inferior any time she does something better than her, expecting to be praised over Norn as a means of establishing her place over Norn in the family through merit, and the Zenith Family's fault again for not curtailing that behaviour and letting Norn think she's actually inferior because she doesn't do as well as Aisha in some matters. Rudeus inherited all of that baggage without ever knowing that he had, to boot.

Yeah he was in some light hot blooded mode, just start to calm down when he see the cute chubby classmate making a realistic explanation of the situation with some concern if she said something that make angry to the little edgy sister
People tend to be rash or careless when dominated by emotions tho. This is just the nature of human's emotions, althought I don't intend to defend what Rudy has done in the middle of the class such as interrupting class lecture (the good thing is, he found the answer for the root of the problem tho)

Dex-chan lover
we be getting jujutsu kaisen episodes weekly but we can't even get 20 pages of a Manga monthly

Users who are viewing this thread