Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

Supporter
when she sees Rudeus beating Paul isn't she like...4?
IDK what kind of kid you were but I don't think most had complex understandings of their familial relationships at that age.
trauma will always sticks to you. I still rmb the night my parent broke up while I still a child who don't know shit. I just know that my parent has the worst fight I ever see that time.
and the whole chapter is her keep thinking he will hit her like what MC did to paul and make her not beable to confront /talk with out with MC.

also the whole inferior complex is from how family treated the both children. one had to put "too much" effort to get it back at family while another one got compared and keep puting her down constantly. I could agreed that drama might be a bit over the top but it's not fun if problem got solved easily,right ?

Double-page supporter
Human feelings has always been a complex thing. This chapter really goes to show it off in the most relatable, if not perfect, way ever imo.

Also the fact some people who don't get it insulting Norn or even looking down on the chapter really goes to show how fucked up some people are.

Dex-chan lover
i mean

this still doesnt fix the fact that shes constantly compared and has been made to feel she's the inferior sibling, she doesnt need to apologize at all, she did nothing wrong. this doesnt sit right
That doesn't fix it, but her shutting everyone out of her life and blaming Rudeus for ruining her life when he's done a lot for isn't good. She's apologizing for how she's treated him.

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s inferiority complex? Hell if I went through all that i still won’t forgive him.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why she ended up thinking like that but she never really asked for help so it's partially her fault too. But the feels are real 😭.
In her perspective, is there anyone she could ask for help, except for God? No. She saw it as her being alone while everyone else are bullies, plus she herself is weak, a loser, and a miserable, pathetic, incapable, helpless trash. That's how she views the situation. Is this really her fault too? At that point, she was in despair, as there's no one she could ask for help the moment they mention her brother, saying that he's amazing, or comparing her to anyone else, and even mentioning the greyrats while slandering the family. That's how bad it is, how deep the despair is for her.
You need to know how weak humans are first before blaming the kid. Even adults tend to feel that way, and it's even worse for a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's harder because it's relateable. Not really that far up fantasy problem, and I can understand why Norn can think it that way in her perspective.
I do Kinda Hate Norn, but seeing this. I know how it feels, get compared and everything else.

This episode kinda resembles me in the past till now, and made me cry. I swear, I'll be a good person who don't judged people easily and every action there's a reason (good reason)

Fed-Kun's army
I did expect a little more out of it, like peeling some of the layers back in a conversation or through ruderus' self reflection talk.

But can work as well at times.

Dex-chan lover
Is it odd that i didn't cry nor nothing of the sort while reading it? i mean, sadly i received spoilers, but still...
don't get me wrong, it was a great chapter and i can't wait to see it animated tho, i'm happy that they were able to mend their relationship

Group Leader
About time this drama ended.. Hopefully this damn academy arc is about to end too.
Those two last chapters were quite interesting, but overall there has been just so much pointless stuff and short chapters that I honestly can't stand it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread