Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

Dex-chan lover
I'm talking about this chapter. What is your problem? Just because you can comment doesn't mean you should.

EDIT
Yeah, I thought that name was familiar.

Still butthurt over that? Well, you can agonize in indifference.
didn't even know you were the same person LUL and idon't really care. i comment in responce to what i see don't really care who comments it. problem is you're acting like it was some big revelation that can only be deduced with certain subcontext from this chapter when it was clearly not it's directly spelled out in the previous one

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Goddamn ninjas must be cooking a big meal... :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

I'm the oldest of three, and I'm a dad; I also grew up in the 80s, when kids were treated much more harshly, so... I've been both Rudeus amd Norn at different times of my life, and...

Man. This chapter hits different.
Hits hard, too.
Love it.
🖤💔🖤💔🖤

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was solid, and it wasn't stretched out into 5 chapters, huge win.

Dex-chan lover
I'm alarmed by how many people here who just take everything at face value and doesn't even try know the underlying cause of the problem. Like, they see Norn act undesirably and all they could think of is hating the child. The chapter even laid out the foundation so readers could understand what she's going through but these braindeds could only think about Rudeus and what's favorable for him. Go back to reading isekai junk food if you can't even handle one complex conflict in the plot. I'm sure you're only here to see Rudeus get strong anyway

Dex-chan lover
Why/when did he punch his father again? Hardtime remembering thing
Rudy was thrilled to be finally reunited with his father while traveling with Eris and Rujierd. However, his father was deeply distressed by the crumbling state of their family. Tensions flared when Rudy mentioned that he hadn't been able to search for his mother due to the demands of survival in the demon continent and protecting Eris. Paul made remarks about Rudy seemingly having the luxury of leisurely strolls with Eris and others, implying a lack of concern for their missing family members. Paul's high expectations for Rudy, even from childhood, had an impact. Rudy felt hurt because it appeared his father wasn't considering his well-being. His father wasn't even relieved to see Rudy alive; instead, he was angry, accusing him of wasting time when Rudy has been busy fending for himself and looking after Eris. This tension eventually leads to a confrontation

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why she ended up thinking like that but she never really asked for help so it's partially her fault too. But the feels are real 😭.
She didn't ask for help because literally everyone around her was friends with Rudus. She thinks of them all as enemies/not allies. She thinks Sylvie is nice but since she's his wife, she's not an ally, so she can't ask for help from her or anyone that mentions Rudus.

Dex-chan lover
The psychology of a kid like Norn is really complicated, but the solution is really simple. Her thoughts resonated with mine, and I remember going through the same thing when I was a bit her age.
A simple advice, the best thing you can have is someone to talk to and be honest about what you are experiencing. Don't be bottling it up on your own.

Dex-chan lover
Rudy was thrilled to be finally reunited with his father while traveling with Eris and Rujierd. However, his father was deeply distressed by the crumbling state of their family. Tensions flared when Rudy mentioned that he hadn't been able to search for his mother due to the demands of survival in the demon continent and protecting Eris. Paul made remarks about Rudy seemingly having the luxury of leisurely strolls with Eris and others, implying a lack of concern for their missing family members. Paul's high expectations for Rudy, even from childhood, had an impact. Rudy felt hurt because it appeared his father wasn't considering his well-being. His father wasn't even relieved to see Rudy alive; instead, he was angry, accusing him of wasting time when Rudy has been busy fending for himself and looking after Eris. This tension eventually leads to a confrontation
Also, pretty sure there was something about Paul being the womanizer he is while his wife, Rudy's mother is missing?
I sincerely can't remember it, has been a while.

I cried for this chapter and can relate very much. Love and take care of your siblings, there are a lot of things everyone goes through and Norn had a lot going on in her life. In retrospect, she's been through so much abuse. So much self-doubt and fear because of a traumatic encounter with her brother and grandmother. I see Norn as my lil-sis and just hope she will grow brave and strong. Bravo

Dex-chan lover
He raped Lilia when they were younger before he married Zenith. Not the cheating incident.
He didn't rape her. That was a lie that Rudeus made up to keep the family from falling apart and keep Lilia around.

Chapter 5, page 14, Rudeus himself admits it is a lie.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/d5a8aa9f-8bbe-4171-bc5c-eedb5dcb10f6/14

You missed the point when you missed Chapter 10.5, Greyrat Family’s Maid.
CoCqk5d.png

Also: This misunderstanding was already pointed out / cleared at least twice in this thread.

Dex-chan lover
You missed the point when you missed Chapter 10.5, Greyrat Family’s Maid.
CoCqk5d.png

Also: This misunderstanding was already pointed out / cleared at least twice in this thread.
"also this time it was my mistake anyways, to lure the master and-" page 5.

Rape victims don't intentionally seek work with their rapist. Rape victims don't intentionally go around seducing their rapist.
You can accuse him of being forceful or overbearing sure, but trying to call him a rapist is trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Users who are viewing this thread