Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but just trying to be informative here, there has never been such a thing where people would say Forceful sex and expect a welcome in general basis.

What you think of is Rough sex, not Forceful sex.

Do not ever engage a Forceful sex. It's illegal and traumatizing. Rough sex? Maybe it's good depending on the mood.
If it was rape, they would say rape.
If she believed it was rape, she would say rape.
If you'd read the last line of my previous post, you'd say less.

Okay, I was just lurking here for a while, but it's gotten ridiculous enough that I have to step in. @Amplify has been beclowning himself for a while.

Volume 1 LN, Page 234: "Lilia told me stories... Like how Paul had forced himself on her in the middle of the night against her will and taken her virtue". That pretty clearly means rape to anyone who knows how language works. But Amplify has dragged this on for like six pages because apparently unless the word RAPE is actually used, it's not rape.

Well guess what, two sentences later! "The more she told me about the past, the more my opinion of Paul dropped. He was a rapist and a cheater."

There you go. What Paul did to Lilia is specifically referred to as rape in text. There is no more discussion. No more weaseling around through sophistry and the technical definition of words just to avoid having to admit you're wrong.

Double-page supporter
You complained how the word is being misused a lot, hence you should know the notion about the heavy meaning of the word.

Yet you're being nonchalantly saying that any of the victims would just say so if they were violated.

Even after quite some time, even after made peace with it, they will never ever refer the incident as what it is. Synonym do exist after all.

And stop giving people that shit. Clearly you're disconnected with how society works yet you're trying so hard to think you know everything. You can't even differentiate between forceful sex and rough sex. Go to bed, finish your classes, and get a life kiddo.

Dex-chan lover
You complained how the word is being misused a lot, hence you should know the notion about the heavy meaning of the word.

Yet you're being nonchalantly saying that any of the victims would just say so if they were violated.

Even after quite some time, even after made peace with it, they will never ever refer the incident as what it is. Synonym do exist after all.

And stop giving people that shit. Clearly you're disconnected with how society works yet you're trying so hard to think you know everything. You can't even differentiate between forceful sex and rough sex. Go to bed, finish your classes, and get a life kiddo.
Damn that's crazy bro but I don't remember asking.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Norn is such an interesting character. an average person trying to live amongst a group of geniuses. she may not have many defining moments that make her a genius in her own right and thats the beauty of her character. Also Fuck the Manga Haters. I get to enjoy ALL adaptations, novels, web novel, anime and manga (this and the spin offs) all have a special place in my heart.

Dex-chan lover
Here you are oblivious to what I've read in in the Web Novel, forever terrified about a literal animal.

I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but…

"If her marks are bad, she could be ordered to get back home. I must do my best."
DON'T TRUST MT-GIVEN PRONOUNS WHEN TRANSLATING JAPANESE!!

Japanese sentences have a lot of subjectless sentences, so MT just decides to place pronouns in those sentences almost at random. This is one of the biggest weaknesses of machine translation of Japanese.
If you see a pronoun that looks wrong, it probably is. Change it to make sense. Yes, as long as you know enough English to understand that it sounds wrong, you're qualified to change machine translated wording.

When she looks upto his brother and say she he will not hit her and hug him .
This make me cry so much Its too much emotional moment😭😭

yup, pretty sure this was clear from the get go, they did love each other
What was clear from the get-go is that the situation Rudy was talking about and the situation where Paul raped Lilia are two completely different occasions. Amplify, being willfully obstinate, refuses to acknowledge this. Please do not follow him in looking like a total goober.

Dex-chan lover
What was clear from the get-go is that the situation Rudy was talking about and the situation where Paul raped Lilia are two completely different occasions. Amplify, being willfully obstinate, refuses to acknowledge this. Please do not follow him in looking like a total goober.
you know from what i've seen this could've easily been solved had any of you just quoted the LN lol since it would be very clear on that, i can't verify the rape part as I'm lazy but I'm sure it would've been very clear on the LN
and the word doesn't have to be rape, it could be violated, pounced first, attacked, defiled, deflowered, ruined etc.. should've been a really easy thing to prove on either side instead of wasting time arguing over something that happened x chapters ago that have no merit in the current chapter
am I saying either of you are right or wrong? no cause i personally can't verify, I replied from memory
and the LN would've been clear on what it actually was since the manga even if it is seinen still has to censor a bit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Except I did talk about their prior history from the third post onwards, and only that incident, you absolute dumbfuck.

you know from what i've seen this could've easily been solved had any of you just quoted the LN lol since it would be very clear on that, i can't verify the rape part as I'm lazy but I'm sure it would've been very clear on the LN
and the word doesn't have to be rape, it could be violated, pounced first, attacked, defiled, deflowered, ruined etc.. should've been a really easy thing to prove on either side instead of wasting time arguing over something that happened x chapters ago that have no merit in the current chapter
am I saying either of you are right or wrong? no cause i personally can't verify, I replied from memory
and the LN would've been clear on what it actually was since the manga even if it is seinen still has to censor a bit
I DID quote the LN on this VERY PAGE. Holy cow. Volume 1 page 234. And then Lilia again says Paul took her by force in Volume 6.

Dex-chan lover
I DID quote the LN on this VERY PAGE. Holy cow. Volume 1 page 234. And then Lilia again says Paul took her by force in Volume 6.
oh good then, problem solved. :dogkek: have a nice day
that's it the end
you could literally ignore everything after you've done that.
saves you time, effort and fucks to give

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"also this time it was my mistake anyways, to lure the master and-" page 5.

Rape victims don't intentionally seek work with their rapist. Rape victims don't intentionally go around seducing their rapist.
You can accuse him of being forceful or overbearing sure, but trying to call him a rapist is trying to put a square peg in a round hole.
I think every shape goes to the square hole

Dex-chan lover
You tend to pick up that stuff faster when your childhood is shitty. In the end, the fact is that she never gave her brother a chance to be her brother, which is her own fault. Neither Rudy or Paul handled things well (especially Paul, who should have really explained things properly to her and pushed her and Rudy to spend time together earlier), but in the end neither of them are really at fault for anything besides her initial bad impression. Yes, she's a kid, so you shouldn't necessarily hold it against her, but at the same time these issues are literally all her own fault and could be fixed if she'd just tried actually talking to her brother. Instead, she was a brat, making this entire arc necessary.
1st it is kinda her fault i would agree with that and she didn't give him a chance before this
2nd Paul did explain to her in detail however she's too young to understand the complexity of it at the time especially with how traumatic that event was in her eyes.
3rd this wasn't shown in the manga or anime but Paul and Rudy did try to have Rudy and Norn spend time together on multiple occasions after they made up hell even right before the night Rudy left them Paul had a long and fancy dinner with Norn and Rudy together problem is Norn ignored everything that night
4th like you said it ain't entirely her fault it's still on her majorly though but that doesn't make her a brat. you have to realise just how traumatic her entire life has been thus far. she had the 2 ppl in whom she could actually confide in taken away because of circumstances beyond her control just to be given away to someone who she couldn't trust. it's a major problem it's basically the dad giving her to what she persumed to be her abusive mother in that sence.

Dex-chan lover
If she believed it was rape, she would say rape.
ahh yes not like they state that in the extra chapter of volume 6 "One night, he(Paul) snuck into Lilia’s sleeping chambers and stole her innocence. Lilia tried to struggle of course, but there was nothing she could do."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
oh good then, problem solved. :dogkek: have a nice day
that's it the end
you could literally ignore everything after you've done that.
saves you time, effort and fucks to give
just as an fyi the english translation of the LN has 2 different version and thusly it may be found in different places in the LNs because the one i found had the conformation in chapter 9 (which was partly told from Lilias perspective) of the LN on page 178 "Watching him reminded me of our first time. We were still so young, back when he was staying at the training hall where we practiced. Paul snuck into my room at night and forcibly had his way with me. I didn’t dislike him, but I certainly didn’t love him back" as well as later on in volume 6 extra chapter on page 249 "One night, he snuck into Lilia’s sleeping chambers and stole her innocence. Lilia tried to struggle of course, but there was nothing she could do. Once everything was over, she was left in a daze. She couldn’t process what it was that had happened to her. She never dreamed that Paul, whom she’d spoken so cheerfully with a few days prior, would do something like that". But there's also the manga chapter that is here 10.5 also directly states that she had her first time forcefully taken from her by Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread