Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Promise

yes the 44 year old will now stop sexually harassing this 10 year old little girl im so happy for him

Talking about age in this sort of isekai is stupid. If he's a 44yo man in the body of a 10yo boy, what's he supposed to do when it comes to love? Find a middle-aged woman with a shota fetish? You either ignore it and move along or find yourself another genre to read, because this sort of realism won't hold.

Lol. What did you all expected? In soul he is ugly bastard. And what do ugly bastards do in hentais I ask you? Raping lolis is no problem for them. So of course he wouldn't mind getting it on with 13 years old.

Dex-chan lover
well it makes sense for him to go that far. plus he is after all a sexually frustrated adult. She was already inviting him in that way but she's a tsundere at heart so of course she'd refuse the advance but I think she would've went with it if he didn't got to fingering or groping her first. Still boggles me why would she even think of doing that in the first place.

If it went through though, this manga would've become a hentai already with the shota loli tag. Anyways at least he seems to want to learn to stop being the ugly bastard he was and luckily he isnt dense like all the other Isekai MCs as of late. So am still looking forward how far he would change for good. (unlike these other people down here who are disgusted to the ugly bastard for existing)

Also F for Sylphie.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
@Sapphon they are like 3rd or 4th Cousins. Her father is his fathers Cousin. Its a bit weird, but that far removed you arent going to have any real problems. Even in modern day it wouldnt be illegal.

If this turns out to be true. Then this little man will be titled "John Wick" for being a man of focus, commitment and sheer f***ing will.

Users who are viewing this thread