Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Adventurer’s Guild

Dex-chan lover
So which is it, Lokali, Rokari, Lokari or Rokali? Lokari is the only one that sounds male.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

The Japanese spelling is Rokari. Whether it be transliterated as Lokali, Rokari, Lokari or Rokali is the translator's preference.

Dex-chan lover
So when are we gonna get an update on the rest of the town people that got caught in the mana blast?

Aggregator gang
Honestly surprised how well they just blend into the demon city. Figured they would get weird looks at the least

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn - with all the weird peoples living there, I guess you would not draw too much attention unless you're from an infamous race.

Contributor
The 3 tits make me remember one film with Arnold Schwarzenegger...i don't remember the name, it wasn't really good anyway.

Aggregator gang
Man, the sure is a lot of variety of races here, nice touch author/artist.

Banned
@Siquall : Total Recall. And don't you dare diss it. That film was squarely in the so-bad-its-awesome category... as are many of Arnie's films, frankly.

Anyhow, I'm more impressed by the outfit the guild-lady is wearing. I'm guessing she doesn't even have nipples as that selection of curved horn things is one careless rotation away from a nip-slip otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
that horse is bastard type character that every readers wanted to see his ass kicked

Users who are viewing this thread