Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

Dex-chan lover
to all self entitled personal, this is a donation driven web page posting free translation that the team do for free, there are ALOT of manga out there that are either tons of chapter loaded or completed go read those while we slowly wait for mushoku to get their translation done, or even better improve your knowledge by learning actual japanese so u can read the raw version. Just be glad that this series is rather popular that scan teams are willing to spend time to translate them for free, there are tons of manga out there that was drop/not pick up due to low popularity.

But end of the day i am just another manga lover behind a keyboard pretty sure my message won't even regisiter into most of you guys, so to the transaltion team who might not read this message, tho disappointed for the repeat translation, nevertheless thanks for your hard work and shall look forward to the next chapter.

A homeless man could take dump on my car, calling it a paint job, is a free service too. Doesn't mean I want it.

But people are correct, they are free to post whatever fits their fancy. However, we are also allowed to respond to it. If they present us with crap we already have, TWICE, then there is going to be a reaction.

Dex-chan lover
nice, there's a new chapter out there!... oh wait

@LetItGo/Cat scans

Why do you keep translating chapters which have been out for months? Actually devote your time to doing recent chapters you retarded fucks.

Supporter
Eh, it's nice to know that there are multiple teams working on translating this manga, so the odds of it being left to rot with the mountains of other manga that stopped getting translated are lower.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I'm complaining since a translation is a translation and if not for the groups we would not be able to read it but I got happy for a new chapter for nothing T_T.

Dex-chan lover
@Snowolf
It's not that the translation is not welcomed it's just that the previous one was already out for a month before this one was released and they did a worse job at it than the previous one, so the idea of letting what already exist and focusing on the newer chapters is valid.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointing but its free work. The more translators contributing to MD, the better.

I am so sick of this, while yes, while the translators might not be in the wrong to want to share it you know how it pisses people off to no end to get notified about new releases if all we get when we open up the chapter is something we read a month ago, can you fucking stop it :(

Dex-chan lover
the pig god has spoken. he will die a thousand deaths for desecrating a waifu.

Long live the Waifu Alliance

Dex-chan lover
Guys, go pester MD stuff about an option to suppress notifications for same chapters instead of blaming LetItGo/CAT for your misplaced excitement.

jak

Contributor
He is your brother because of your piece of shit father.

Aggregator gang
Dunno about the rest of you, but I prefer this translation over the previous one, and I wouldn't have seen it if it weren't for it showing up as a "new" release.

So the system is working just fine for me.
Mind, I keep a list of what I've already read, so even before clicking the link I knew it wasn't a chapter I hadn't seen before.

In regard to those desiring they focus on some other manga since another team is also scanlating this?
Scanlations are done for free, they are a labour of love.
So they only work on the Manga that they really want to work on.
Occasionally that results in two teams scanlating the same stuff; deal with it, OK?

ETA: Having looked at the history of posting for this manga, it's the other team that jumped in, this team was doing this manga first.
So, if you want to get mad at anyone, it should be the other group, OK?

Aggregator gang
44 chapters in and I still hate the father. Wasn't his excuse for cheating being horny or something and unable to fuck because his wife was pregnant. Smh

Users who are viewing this thread