Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

Double-page supporter
@shii
Woah man, there's too much reason there. Calm down, you'll short circuit his peanut. Both him and the translator are a couple of morons who are conflating providing a service out of kindness with an excuse for stroking their ego and moral narcissism.

Somehow they both have the arrogance to believe claiming to translate something, not translating it and subsequently getting upset at someone translating the series up after three months of no updates and then retranslating previously the translated work for their ego is grounds for anger on their part or belief that they were wronged.

Fed-Kun's army
@cherokeemoon Kinda, but Lilia DID seduce him. Also, going by the WN reaction of Lilia, it's been implied that she probably used the fact that Paul raped her against him if he didn't sleep with her. You see, she was repressing her lust that keeps piling up during the 6 years she's cleaning up the room that smells like sex.

Rudeus figured it out and still forgave her since he didn't want to see Lilia and Aisha die. Aisha and Norn's birthdays are in winter from where they live and without Rudeus defending the Lilia and Paul, she'd probably leave the next day after giving birth to Aisha. Travelling in medieval time and in winter while carrying the baby that she just gave birth to, to say nothing of the fact that she'll still be recovering, is potentially fatal for her. This is the reasoning why Lilia is extremely devoted to Rudeus, even raising Aisha to be able to become a lover for him if he wishes to. Heck, she'd even let herself be beaten while begging Prince Pax to spare the captured Rudeus. The manga (and possibly LN) changed it, so I don't count that as spoilers, but that was what happened in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja:
They didn't have to ask you shit, your group hadn't translated it for over 3 months. Which is more than enough time to assume a translation is dead.
Not even a year is enough to assume a project is dead, three months is fucking nothing so cease your childish whinging. There are only three ways to tell if a project is dead or not:
1: The group in question says they are stopping working on it or will stop working on it by X chapter unless somebody offers to help replace a previous staff member who has just quit.
2: The group in question itself is dead.
3: You ask the group if the project is dead and they reply telling you it is dead.
The first two are obviously not true, and awootism sure as fuck didn't try number three, so your argument is invalid. Three months is fucking nothing, delays of that length happen all the time to things like university finals.

@shii:
So you think it's okay for a group to post chapters which has already been translated for months, for their ego? That's some stupid ass logic.
No, I think it's okay for the main group that is actively working on the series to upload chapters for whatever reason it fucking feels like, whether or not anybody else has randomly jumped in with a low quality translation on that particular chapter already. They don't need a reason, they don't need justification, if they want to translate the chapter themselves that is absolutely fine and you have zero ground to complain on. The series is not yours, it doesn't harm you in any way, what they do is their own business, unironically fuck right the hell off and take your entitled whining ass with you.
Playing a game isn't the same as translating a manga, you don't play a game to make others happy
They are not doing it to make others happy, and they sure as fuck are not doing it to make you and your entitled ass happy. They are doing it because they want to, because they like the series. Your entire argument is invalid as you are just assuming their motives entirely, when all evidence (this chapter and the previous one) is to the contrary. Take your egotistical bullshit and ram it up your ass.

@Amplify

Your entire argument is invalid as you are just assuming their motives entirely, when all evidence (this chapter and the previous one) is to the contrary.

I was speaking in general you dumbfuck so you would understand how stupid that analogy of yours was, and not of LetitGo/CatScan's motives for releasing a old chapter.By the comments in this chapter and the previous by LetitGo/CatScans's representative, it's blatant that LetItGo/CatScans is translating chapters, which has already been done for months, for their own egos and not to make their readers happy. If they want to clap themselves on the back for continuing to work on a manga when they're doing old chapters, then they can keep it on their own website instead of jerking themselves off in public.

The series is not yours, it doesn't harm you in any way, what they do is their own business

The irony of this sentence.

Are you part of LetitGo/CatScans?

Have you worked on this chapter and helped translated it?

NO to both questions? Then take their cocks out of their throats and stop defending them you retard fanboy. Readers are free to express their criticisms of what groups do when they put their work out in the public domain.

NOW, if you don't like what me and others are saying, guess what? Fuck off and go back to LetitGo/CatScans discord and keep sucking them off while you don't have to hear other people opinions.

Dex-chan lover
@shii:
I was speaking in general you dumbfuck so you would understand how stupid that analogy of yours was, and not of LetitGo/CatScan's motives for releasing a old chapter.
Then like I said, your argument is utterly invalid, as we are speaking about this groups motives, not "in general".
This is not hard to grasp. It shouldn't be, at least.

Fuck your "ego" nonsense, they're just doing it because they want to / can do. Maybe they already had the translations half done before the cleaner or whoever else had to take a break for whatever reason, maybe they wanted to do it in higher quality, maybe they just want to do the series one step at a time instead of simply jumping around to appease a few entitled idiots in the comments, it's not your business to go dismissing them as egotistical. This is a public site for scanlators to upload their translations on, you don't get to be the arbiter and decide that these guys cannot upload their version here solely on the basis that some LQ group jumped in and randomly did two chapters.

Are you part of LetitGo/CatScans?
No, but I actively helped with scanlation for other groups years ago for several years, I cleaned several hundred chapters and typesetted / redrew a few dozen. In the end I packed it in and stopped bothering because I was sick of entitled idiots exactly like you throwing bitchfits, the last series I used to work on (Last Inning) has been dead now since 2014 because they never found a new cleaner for it. That is where your retarded complaints land you - with less releases and even the possibility of the series being abandoned after you do everything in your power to get the translators to stop bothering with it. If you had the slightest fucking clue of what is good for you, you would shut your mouth and just be happy with whatever chapters of whatever series comes out without complaint.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
Not even a year is enough to assume a project is dead, three months is fucking nothing so cease your childish whinging.
Not like Baka Updates marks a group as inactive after 6 months or that the standard for whether or not a translation is dead has been 3 months for the past decade. You're the dumbass here because as you'll notice, the little prick of a translator who you're blowing so hard wouldn't even acknowledge that fact and ran for the damn hills after I kept prodding it. And like I said, they didn't have to ask for jack shit because as your dumbass said,
The series is not yours, it doesn't harm you in any way, what they do is their own business
LetItGo doesn't own shit, they don't have any right or reason to deny other people's translations when they themselves aren't translating it, and awootism translating it doesn't harm them in any way, and what awootism does is their own damn business. Why the fuck would they ask a group who had translated 1 chapter with two other groups and hasn't translated since, for over 3 months, for anything? You are impressively narcissistic and self righteous. I wonder how many series I could pick from LetItGo's uploads that would conflict with you inane logic. I wonder how many series they picked up which had been updated less than not only a year, but 3 months ago, with out permission from the previous group.

If you had the slightest fucking clue of what is good for you, you would shut your mouth and just be happy with whatever chapters of whatever series comes out without complaint.
No one should have to explain how goddamn stupid that sentence is. By that logic, LetItGo shouldn't have bothered doing reuploads because they should "shut your mouth and just be happy with whatever chapters of whatever series comes out without complaint". What a goddamn moron you are. How people like Kronix get any hate when there are morons like you around is astounding. How on Earth you could actually say, let alone believe that shit says so much more about you, how insane you are, and what insane what you believe is than I or anyone else ever could.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja:
You're the dumbass here because as you'll notice, the little prick of a translator who you're blowing so hard wouldn't even acknowledge that fact and ran for the damn hills after I kept prodding it
He can't even be bothered to dignify you with a response, and this is running away? I don't reply to every peon that replies to me either, my time is more valuable than that.
LetItGo doesn't own shit, they don't have any right or reason to deny other people's translations when they themselves aren't translating it
They're not denying it, they're translating the series and making their own version of this chapter and awootism has zero impact either way on their decision to do so, as usual you're full of shit.
Why the fuck would they ask a group who had translated 1 chapter with two other groups and hasn't translated since, for over 3 months, for anything?
They've released 34 chapters of various things in the last 3 months, that's hardly inactive. As usual, you just lie through your teeth and think that everyone should simply believe you just because.
No one should have to explain how goddamn stupid that sentence is. By that logic, LetItGo shouldn't have bothered doing reuploads because they should "shut your mouth and just be happy with whatever chapters of whatever series comes out without complaint". What a goddamn moron you are. How people like Kronix get any hate when there are morons like you around is astounding. How on Earth you could actually say, let alone believe that shit says so much more about you, how insane you are, and what insane what you believe is than I or anyone else ever could.
I've witnessed retards just like you in action for over a decade now. You whine and cry that the release rate of (insert group here) isn't fast enough for your liking or whatever else, and as a result the group in question either keeps releasing at the same rate or their releases slow down and eventually stop, leaving the series abandoned.
You people are the arbiters of your own destruction, and you're all too stupid to learn that fact. The fuck are you even hoping to achieve with any of this?

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
He can't even be bothered to dignify you with a response, and this is running away? I don't reply to every peon that replies to me either, my time is more valuable than that.
Fantastic excuse to avoid a valid criticism. Only you could be stupid enough to believe I'd accept such a childish excuse. Not like that excuse could be used to literally justify anything and is a common fallacy such as argument from authority. It's literally the exact same variant of excuse Saudi Arabia was using last week. I can't believe anyone would be delusional enough to believe such a claim would be a valid excuse to a valid complaint.

They're not denying it, they're translating the series and making their own version of this chapter and awootism has zero impact either way on their decision to do so, as usual you're full of shit.
Not like the little cocksucker you were defending was blaming the complaints and issues the commenters have on awootism and said they shouldn't have translated it without permission. You're just as delusional and evasive as that moron.

They've released 34 chapters of various things in the last 3 months, that's hardly inactive. As usual, you just lie through your teeth and think that everyone should simply believe you just because.
And they released 0 chapters for this series 3 months after their "initial upload" which was a multi group effort. That's an inactive translation. That's a dead translation. Another red herring. Another fallacy. You're the one who said 1 year is not inactive, Baka Updates and literally the entire community beg to disagree. And come on, accept my challenge, you wanna bet that hypocrite and his group haven't ever pick up and translated something that's been updated less than not only a year, but 3 months from their translation? I know the answer.

I've witnessed retards just like you in action for over a decade now. You whine and cry that the release rate of (insert group here) isn't fast enough for your liking or whatever else, and as a result the group in question either keeps releasing at the same rate or their releases slow down and eventually stop, leaving the series abandoned.
You people are the arbiters of your own destruction, and you're all too stupid to learn that fact. The fuck are you even hoping to achieve with any of this?
Another impressively stupid statement that no one should have to explain. You're also ignoring the the context of the complaint, a valid one in this case, and bringing external, and unrelated opinion based issues here as an excuse to justify your insane beliefs. These morons uploading already translated chapters is not excusable by other morons complaining, sometimes justly, sometimes not, about translation speed in unrelated cases. You're using one injustice to excuse another. Billy over there punching Tommy doesn't give you the right to punch Fred. And what I'm hoping to achieve is to show everyone, hopefully you included, how god damn stupid you and more specifically the translator are being. Though considering almost the entire comment section disagrees with you and has made damn sure you know it and yet you continue with your brazen and patently insane mutterings, it's everso unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja:
Not like the little cocksucker you were defending was blaming the complaints and issues the commenters have on awootism and said they shouldn't have translated it without permission.
Okay. So what?
You dipshits shouldn't have been complaining in the first place, and really awootism shouldn't have randomly jumped in unannounced to do the series and then there would have been no complaints by you guys. Letitgo scans are not making a demand here, they're not saying awootism have to do X or making any sort of demand, they're saying that if they had asked them to join in or something that would have saved a lot of problems. Care to stop deepthroating awootism for a minute here?

And they released 0 chapters for this series 3 months after their "initial upload" which was a multi group effort. That's an inactive translation. That's a dead translation.
To repeat myself yet again, you don't get to decide that three months = automatically dead series and free game for poaching. There's hundreds of groups that go at a slow but steady pace, many are even slower than one chapter every three months. Besides, awootism didn't wait three months to jump in, they barely waited for two.
Lastly here's a newsflash for you: Two groups working on one project as a joint does not equal 2x as fast releases at all. The quickest translations come from one or two guys with too much time on their hands going at a series with all their free time, a larger group or multiple groups working on something just means the releases are fairly consistent and steady - not fast.

You're also ignoring the the context of the complaint, a valid one in this case
You have zero validity, and the rest of your long rambling paragraph has exactly zero substance to it.

Fucking hell, I really feel like I've wasted my time replying to you on this one. Unless you suddenly get something worth replying to, I'm not going to bother again.

@Amplify

Then like I said, your argument is utterly invalid, as we are speaking about this groups motives, not "in general".
This is not hard to grasp. It shouldn't be, at least.

LetItGo/CatScans motive for releasing chapters are quite clear you retard. They doing it for their own ego which their PR guy has repeatedly stated in the comments of this manga. You're the only idiot in this discussion who doesn't see it because you have their cock to far down their throat.

EDIT:And just so we clear, let me go ahead and point out why LetItGo/CatScans are translating this manga, even when being months behind.

All of these quotes are pulled from GodricKharg's comment on page 3

I had already made a promise to Teras the owner of OTS to continue it.

I’m the type of person who could give a crap about what another group is doing. To me it’s “my turf” and as long as the translator is willing to give me a script, I’ll not waste their efforts.

Even if we did try to jump the queue to a chapter not yet released, I dunno, call it ocd for me... I’d have this feeling of not having completed the job properly if I skipped a chapter that was “under my watch”.

This is a public site for scanlators to upload their translations on, you don't get to be the arbiter and decide that these guys cannot upload their version here solely on the basis that some LQ group jumped in and randomly did two chapters.

What retard logic.

LetItGo/CatScans can put up old chapters of a manga because it's a public site, yet I can't criticism them for doing so? Yeah the fuck I can for the exact same reason. IT'S A PUBLIC SITE.

As for the "LQ" group you're mentioning, they did more than 2 chapters. They jumped in at Ch. 40 and been doing this manga since then with their translation improving over time. So let's speak facts.

So if you don't work with LetItGo/CatScans, guess what? Eat shit and shut the fuck up when someone decides to criticize them for bullshit. I don't give a single ounce about your past background in another group's scene or why you quit.

the last series I used to work on (Last Inning) has been dead now since 2014 because they never found a new cleaner for it.

That manga series is dead because people don't give a shit about it LOL . Just look at the chapter views of that manga on this website shows that it has less than 100 views on most of it's chapters. You think a popular manga series which has a bigger audience would result in the same thing? Hell no, it would get picked up in a heartbeat by another group. But thanks for the laugh, it's hilarious you bringing up your work on this worthless manga as justification to not criticize groups when they pull some BS stunt. Not surprise they would have you on their team when they desperate for anyone to work on that manga.

Dex-chan lover
@shii:
They doing it for their own ego which their PR guy has repeatedly stated in the comments of this manga.
Okay, please show me the direct quote from them that states exactly "We are doing it for our own ego", in those words.

LetItGo/CatScans can put up old chapters of a manga because it's a public site, yet I can't criticism them for doing so? Yeah the fuck I can for the exact same reason. IT'S A PUBLIC SITE.
What exactly do you hope to achieve in this exercise in stupidity? I'm genuinely curious.

Just look at the chapter views of that manga on this website shows that it has less than 100 views on most of it's chapters.
Yes, because it's been dead for going on half a decade now so people have slowly forgotten about it. It used to have thousands of views on Batoto. Way to miss the point spectacularly though, you couldn't have done that any harder if you tried. That was simply the last of the manga projects I worked on, the point is that nothing good ever comes out of biting the hand that feeds you.

@Amplify

Okay, please show me the direct quote from them that states exactly "We are doing it for our own ego", in those words.

Re-read my comment. I already quoted parts of the other guy's comment where his ego showed and why they continue to release manga chapters even if they're months behind.

What exactly do you hope to achieve in this exercise in stupidity? I'm genuinely curious.

Tell me what do you hope to achieve trying to censor other people opinion's? I'm genuinely curious.

Yes, because it's been dead for going on half a decade now so people have slowly forgotten about it. It used to have thousands of views on Batoto. Way to miss the point spectacularly though, you couldn't have done that any harder if you tried.

Good job on missing the point yourself. If the manga was popular it would had been picked up by someone else and translated you idiot. The fact nobody has done so, even at it's high point shows that the manga wasn't popular.

PS: A manga having just a thousand of views isn't consider "popular" either, especially when manga like this exceed 10k.

That was simply the last of the manga projects I worked on, the point is that nothing good ever comes out of biting the hand that feeds you

TL;DR: Don't pull BS stunts which upset the readers

Look up Trash Scanlations and the drama which happened with Peerless Dad on this website.

I will give you a quick rundown about what happened though incase you're too lazy to look it up.

TS was sniped by an anonymous group(No Group) and accused of intentionally slowing down their releases to get viewers to donate for faster releases.

No Group, the group which sniped them, argued that TS didn't need donations to release series and showed it by releasing chapter after chapter of Peerless Dad in a rapid fashion.

TS hit back with that the anonymous group was unqualified to handle PeerlessDad and continued with translating the manga at the rate which they were doing(Sounds a bit familiar to LetItGo/CatScans situation doesn't it? But I disgress.), but dodged the accusations about them intentionally slowing down their release of PD for moneygrabbing.

Soon enough it comes out that TS was launching a new website hosting their scanlations where viewers had to pay diamonds for early releases or something similar, which proved No Group's accusation right about TS placing paywalls on their releases while public speaking out against paywalls.

When the above happened, people turned hard against TS for their bullshit and since then, they haven't uploaded a single chapter of PD to this website which resulted in another group picking it up due to some rivalry between the two of them.

This reddit thread has a breakdown of what happened also, along with informational comments :https://redd.it/9kapsu

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
Okay. So what?
You dipshits shouldn't have been complaining in the first place, and really awootism shouldn't have randomly jumped in unannounced to do the series and then there would have been no complaints by you guys. Letitgo scans are not making a demand here, they're not saying awootism have to do X or making any sort of demand, they're saying that if they had asked them to join in or something that would have saved a lot of problems. Care to stop deepthroating awootism for a minute here?
Yea, and I already told you we can complain about whatever the fuck we want to. It's our fucking right. If I'm deep throating awootism, you've fucking eaten LetItGo scans whole. I already told you why awootism had every damn right to translate that shit "unannouced". The translation was dead. Period. And obviously this dumbass was, he literally said awootism should have asked permission and then blamed them for all the angry comments. That's a demand genius. And I already told you why you wouldn't fucking bother asking permission to translate something that A) Doesn't belong to Moron Incorporated over there B) Hasn't been translated in 3 months and C) Isn't an action that requires permission.

To repeat myself yet again, you don't get to decide that three months = automatically dead series and free game for poaching. There's hundreds of groups that go at a slow but steady pace, many are even slower than one chapter every three months. Besides, awootism didn't wait three months to jump in, they barely waited for two.
Lastly here's a newsflash for you: Two groups working on one project as a joint does not equal 2x as fast releases at all. The quickest translations come from one or two guys with too much time on their hands going at a series with all their free time, a larger group or multiple groups working on something just means the releases are fairly consistent and steady - not fast.
I didn't decide shit, 3 months has been the standard for over a decade. And look at your fucking arrogance. "Poaching" as if they have any right to a translation or fucking lose something if another group translates shit. Yea, slow and steady isn't 3 months. There's a reason those kind of translations die and other groups pick them up, exactly like this case, strange isn't it? Slow and steady is a few weeks to a month of their last upload / newest chapter. Not 3 fucking months. And barely 2 months? Clearly you don't know how to fucking count.
3/27/18 LetItGo / One Time / CAT
6/14/18 awootism
That's 80 days. Pretty much 3 fuckin months. Then these geniuses finally started uploading, already translated chapters, on 6/26/18, 92 days after their last upload, so yea, 3 fucking months.

You have zero validity, and the rest of your long rambling paragraph has exactly zero substance to it.

Fucking hell, I really feel like I've wasted my time replying to you on this one. Unless you suddenly get something worth replying to, I'm not going to bother again.
Translation: I lost this argument so I'm going to pretend like I won and maybe everyone will be stupid enough to believe that to be the case.

Dex-chan lover
@shii:
Re-read my comment. I already quoted parts of the other guy's comment where his ego showed and why they continue to release manga chapters even if they're months behind.
So in other words he never said the word you keep chanting over and over like some sort of religion mantra, got it.

Tell me what do you hope to achieve trying to censor other people opinion's? I'm genuinely curious.
I'm not, I'm calling you a fucking retard for being retarded, not preventing you from being retarded.
You're just dodging the question as I expected.

If the manga was popular it would had been picked up by someone else and translated you idiot.
Which is a completely unrelated tangent unrelated whatsoever to the current discussion, so try to get back to the topic, yeah?

Look up Trash Scanlations and the drama which happened with Peerless Dad on this website.
I know of them, and while I'm neutral on the topic of Trashscans (just as I am neutral about Letitgo) I'm completely against no-group's piss poor handling of the situation. So what? You going to try and claim that Letitgo scans are only doing this for the money and only releasing chapters when they get enough donations or something? Because if not then that doesn't apply here at all. Letitgo would only be releasing the latest chapter in the hopes of donations if they were greedy, wheras a simple look at the chapter listing shows they've done each chapter in turn at a pretty steady rate of one per month from the second release onwards.

@Yautja:
Translation: I lost this argument so I'm going to pretend like I won and maybe everyone will be stupid enough to believe that to be the case.
Pray tell, why should I waste my time when all you do is the gish gallop and repeat the same rambling bullshit in slightly different ways with no logic or cohesion behind it? It wouldn't make a difference if I repeated it at you another fifty times, you would never learn from it and simply declare a hollow victory from everyone else giving up on you. Have fun with that.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
Pray tell, why should I waste my time when all you do is the gish gallop and repeat the same rambling bullshit in slightly different ways with no logic or cohesion behind it? It wouldn't make a difference if I repeated it at you another fifty times, you would never learn from it and simply declare a hollow victory from everyone else giving up on you. Have fun with that.
Now that's some irony if I've ever seen any. If anyone should be saying that it's me; I've substantiated my claims with logic and past occurrences. Something you surely can't say. The most recent accounts would be:
1: You claiming 80 days is barely 2 months.
2: You claiming 92 days isn't 3 months.
3: You claiming 1 year is not long enough to consider a translation dead
And many more, mostly among your absurd claims that Group A need group B's permission to translate something group B is (or isn't in this case) translating, people don't have the to right to complain, and many more opinion based inanities for your ridiculous claims which often are a response to try and deflect from the fact that I dissected and disarmed your patently insane ramblings or you running away from my challenge. Which I will reiterate; How many series have LetItGo picked up which had been updated less than not only a year, but 3 months ago.

And I thought "Unless you suddenly get something worth replying to, I'm not going to bother again." Clearly I've said something worthwhile, or the more likely case, you're just full of shit and my translation was accurate.

@Amplify

So in other words he never said the word you keep chanting over and over like some sort of religion mantra, got it.

His comments boil down to "We doing this for our own satisfaction/ego". Anyone who passed a basic high school reading/language class would be able to intercept his comments as such. But hey! If he didn't say "We doing this for our own ego" then all the other stuff he said about trying to keep a promise, this manga is "their turf", and how skipping manga feels wrong and screws with them being neat then it doesn't count!

What a pathetic attempt at trying to move the goalposts.

Yeah you are. You been in this discussion for days kissing ass and telling others to stop bitching. Fuck off you dishonest piece of shit.

Which is a completely unrelated tangent unrelated whatsoever to the current discussion, so try to get back to the topic, yeah?

You brought it up first! LMFAO. Love how you want to call it unrelated the moment I burst your argument into pieces by using common logic.

(just as I am neutral about Letitgo)

LMAO, how are you neutral in this yet going on day what? Day 3 or 4, swallowing LetItGo/CatScans' cock telling people to stop bitching about them uploading an old chapter that has been out for months? LOL, that's not being neutral you dumbfuck.

So what? You going to try and claim that Letitgo scans are only doing this for the money and only releasing chapters when they get enough donations or something?

Why am I not surprised that you completely missed the point of me bringing up TrashScanlations drama.

I will say it very simple so you will understand.

Don't piss off your viewers will dumb bullshit or it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Is that simple enough because if I have to dumb it down anymore, I will need to speak to your parents.

But damn am I amazed at you keeping this going on even when that GodricKharg dude has stopped paying attention to this thread. You really dedicated to ass-kissing. Kudos.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
Please show me where it states that the internationally accepted standard which everyone has agreed to for a project being dead and it being fair game to anybody else without a word to the previous translator, is exactly three months.
Until you can show me that, you're wasting my time and I have nothing more to say to you. You've made that claim repeatedly since the start, it shouldn't be difficult for you right?

@shii
His comments boil down to "We doing this for our own satisfaction/ego".
You keep saying he's doing it for his own ego, when he has not once said he's doing it for his own ego. Your definition of "ego" appears to be "whatever the fuck you want it to be", and there's one bigger problem with it:
How exactly do their motives for working on the project matter whatsoever? How exactly would it matter if it was for ego or anything else?

You've been hammering away at 'ego ego ego' as if it matters somehow what their motivation for translation is, but if you've defined why it's a problem somewhere then I must have missed it.

Yeah you are. You been in this discussion for days kissing ass and telling others to stop bitching. Fuck off you dishonest piece of shit.
Show me where I have physically prevented you from making a post, or deleted your posts, or anything like that. If that's not what you are saying, then how exactly have I "censored" you?
You're just dodging the question as I expected.

You brought it up first! LMFAO. Love how you want to call it unrelated the moment I burst your argument into pieces by using common logic.
I mentioned the name of the last manga I worked on, simply to prove I used to do scanlation as a hobby and help out years ago instead of having you simply take my word for it, as well as also showing you exactly where the dark road you insist on walking down leads to with a practical example.

The original argument that you've dodged and probably forgotten by now, to restate where it was at:
You asked if I was part of the group Letitgo, I said no I was not part of that group specifically but I have been in the scanlation community for a number of years (in other words I'm not an outsider like you, I understand the processes and motivations involved, etc), and I asked what it was you were hoping to achieve with your childish bitching at Letitgo scans for translating this chapter.

You have dodged that question for two days now. How exactly is the number of views on the final series I worked on before quitting in any way related to that question? It's not, that's the answer to that.

LMAO, how are you neutral in this yet going on day what?
I'm calling you retards out for being fucking stupid attacking a group for no reason when you have zero rights to do so, I'm not saying that Letitgo is the greatest group ever or anything like that. Show me one time that I've said that Letitgo is great, or praised them, or anything that wasn't neutral and objective and I wouldn't have said about almost any other group in exactly the same position and circumstances. I'm waiting.

Don't piss off your viewers will dumb bullshit or it will come back to bite you in the ass.
Please do what you should have done 4 days ago and answer the question:
"Why exactly should they care about you?"

They are not doing it to please you, you're not paying for a service or anything like that, you're the virtual equivalent of a window shopper. You don't even have the basic decency to remember the old phrase "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

You seem to have this massive ego problem, where you think that scanlators are doing everything specifically for you to provide you with free entertainment in a fast enough time frame to satisfy your needs, and if you don't like the work they do for any reason that you have some sort of god given right to scream and cry at them about it until you get your way.

It's extremely twisted thinking and completely untrue. You don't get to whine and cry at a scanlator for not translating the manga chapter you want them to do any more than you get to cry at an artist for not drawing the things you wanted them to draw or any other free goods or services not being exactly to your specifications.

Here is the crux of what I'm saying and have been saying from the very start:
BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS

@Amplify

You keep saying he's doing it for his own ego, when he has not once said he's doing it for his own ego.

I posted multiple comments which implied he is. Stop being a retard and read those comments instead of placing your hands over your ears and going "LALALALA, He didn't use the word EGO, so you're wrong! LALALA" like a 3-year old.

This is what I meant by you moving the goalposts in my previous comment.

Show me where I have physically prevented you from making a post, or deleted your posts, or anything like that. If that's not what you are saying, then how exactly have I "censored" you?

Yeah telling others not to complain isn't trying to censor anyone? LMFAO. Now you're trying to move the goalposts yet again.

You asked if I was part of the group Letitgo, I said no

I did ask you if you were part of LetItGo, you said no. The moment you said no, then I told you to what? Shut the fuck up defending them so much. You have no skin in this argument, yet you continued to involve yourself in this discussion for 3-4 days for what reason?

I asked what it was you were hoping to achieve with your childish bitching at Letitgo scans for translating this chapter.

And I asked you, what are you hoping to achieve trying to censor someone opinion about what LetItGo does? Which is when you brought up your stupid past as a cleaner in Last Inning and where I remarked that Last Inning got dropped by groups because it wasn't popular even during the years when it had thousand of views.

I'm calling you retards out for being fucking stupid attacking a group for no reason when you have zero rights to do so,

1. LetItGo uploaded a chapter of a chapter which has been out for months. That is room for enough criticism right there.

2. Zero rights? YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. THIS IS A PUBLIC CHAT BOARD. I'm free to criticize or say what the fuck I want on here no matter what.

Now you can argue that I don't have the qualifications, but guess what? I don't have to be a pilot to know when I see a crashed plane that the pilot fucked up.

Show me one time that I've said that Letitgo is great, or praised them, or anything that wasn't neutral and objective and I wouldn't have said about almost any other group in exactly the same position and circumstances. I'm waiting.

LOL. You continuing to respond and defend LetItGo going on 4 days now is enough evidence of you not being neutral! You have been sucking LetItGo's cock from Day 1 of when their chapter was released, defending them uploading the chapter and telling others to stop bitching. Now it's Day 4-5 of this chapter being released and you're still defending them.

Like fucking honestly, what do you expect to come from you continuing this argument? You think you're going to change my mind and get an apology from me that LetItGo should do what they want? Cause you won't.

Here is the crux of what I'm saying:
BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS

You must have down syndrome to be this retard and using that saying completely wrong in the context of this whole argument.

LetItGo isn't the only group which is translating this manga, so this isn't an issue of "beggars cannont be choosers", this is an issue of a dumbass group uploading chapters of a manga months after another group already done it.

If LetItGo was the only group which was translating this manga and took months to upload each chapter, then I would have no problem with that because they're the only group doing it, but that isn't the case now is it?

You don't even have the basic decency to remember the old phrase "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

And don't you dare get on your moral high horse. You told 2 people to kill themselves because of them expressing their opinion on a manga.

Here it is incase you forgot!

-Yautja: -neednolife:
End your worthless existences. Stop breathing my oxygen, thanks.

You can seriously eat a dick if you dare want to pretend you have any basic decency you basement dwelling retard.

Dex-chan lover
I posted multiple comments which implied he is. Stop being a retard and read those comments instead of placing your hands over your ears and going "LALALALA, He didn't use the word EGO, so you're wrong! LALALA" like a 3-year old.
I asked you a main question and made it very clear, answer it.

Yeah telling others not to complain isn't trying to censor anyone?
I'm telling you that you don't have the right to complain and that you're being retarded. I'm not preventing you from doing it, I'm advising you shouldn't do it.

The moment you said no, then I told you to what?
I patiently explained "so what" in small words for your benefit already, you just ignored that part.

And I asked you, what are you hoping to achieve trying to censor someone opinion about what LetItGo does?
Which is dodging the question. Answer it, don't avoid it.

where I remarked that Last Inning got dropped by groups because it wasn't popular even during the years when it had thousand of views.
Which is a lie, I already explained the reason several times.

That is room for enough criticism right there.
No, it is not.
Is it room to criticize an artist for doing fanart of a character that somebody else has already drawn fanart of? Of course not, they are simply doing their own version of it.
Is it room to criticize a scanlator for translating a chapter that somebody else has already translated? Of course not, they are simply doing their own version of it.

I'm free to criticize or say what the fuck I want on here no matter what.
You are not free to have any scanlator take you complaints seriously or capitulate to your demands like you're expecting, that's the problem.

You continuing to respond and defend LetItGo going on 4 days now is enough evidence of you not being neutral!
Show me one piece of evidence that I am biased specifically in the favour of Letitgo, I'm still waiting. I would have done the same for any group on earth in the same position.

You think you're going to change my mind and get an apology from me that LetItGo should do what they want? Cause you won't.
I thought maybe I could get you to grow the fuck up, guess not.

LetItGo isn't the only group which is translating this manga, so this isn't an issue of "beggars cannont be choosers", this is an issue of a dumbass group uploading chapters of a manga months after another group already done it.
So go and read awootism's version without complaining about this one. Simple.
You are trying to get Letitgo to translate a later chapter instead of making their own version which is being a "choosy beggar", go get awootism to do it if you want to read their version.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
How about you show proof about literally anything you claim and that I've called you out on? You clearly know jack shit about what you're speaking of; ask translators, ask groups, look at Baka. It's not a written rule anywhere you moron. This isn't a bureaucracy with a rule book. It's a commonly accepted normality. But, to humor your stupidity, how about we look at baka again; After 6 months a group is marked as inactive, so logically, a series would surely be marked as dead after 6 months as well. We can clearly discard your bullshit 1 year claim. However, if it takes 6 months to mark a series as dead, how long should we take to mark a series dead? Some series are updated on a monthly or bimonthly basis, so 1 or 2 months is a bit short in specific cases. On a currently publishing series it can be translated anywhere between the day of it's release to a week or two later. For most series being translated, that are completed or have multiple chapters out, they're released on a weekly basis. Some translations are irregular, but most follow a weekly schedule. 3 months is more than reasonable. 1 Year is clearly bullshit. Every time myself or Shi have effectively cornered you, you run away by moving the goal posts, with a reductio ad absurdum or a generic fallacy by making ridiculous requests for absurdly specific instances.

And come on bitch, accept my challenge. How many series have LetItGo picked up which had been updated less a year, and or 3 months ago. You're the one who said 1 year, not me. Come on, answer. Prove yourself a hypocrite.

And how about you acknowledge
1: You claiming 80 days is barely 2 months.
2: You claiming 92 days isn't 3 months.
3: You claiming 1 year is not long enough to consider a translation dead
Where's your corroboration on that bullshit one year claim? I guess unless you can show me that, you're wasting my time and I have nothing more to say to you.

Also, why don't you explain why Group A need group B's permission to translate something group B is (or isn't in this case) translating. How about you explain why people don't have the right to complain about fan translated manga? And how about you explain your "Unless you suddenly get something worth replying to, I'm not going to bother again." This is the second time you've responded after making that stupid comment to pretend as if you said anything remotely true.

What a fucking child, you refuse to provide any evidence or reasoning for your bullshit claims by screeching that the multiple pieces of evidence given to you aren't good enough. You're basically a conspiracy theorist who thinks the world is flat and won't accept the millions of pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread