Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

@Amplify

Tag the person if you're going to say something. Don't be a pussy. No wonder why I didn't get a notification from you in the last day or so with how autistic you have been in replying.

I asked you a main question and made it very clear, answer it.

I did you moron.

I'm telling you that you don't have the right to complain

Everyone and anyone has the right to complain about something you retard. Use logic or shut up.

Which is dodging the question. Answer it, don't avoid it.

I answered your question with a question, which you're now avoiding. LOL, love how stupid you are.

Which is a lie, I already explained the reason several times.

It is not a lie to say no other group wanted to pick up Last Inning because it was unpopular LOL. If Last Inning was popular then another group would had picked it up and continued where your group left off. The fact no other group did means that Last Inning was unpopular and not worth their trouble. You not the only cleaner in the world LOL.

You are not free to have any scanlator take you complaints seriously or capitulate to your demands like you're expecting, that's the problem.

I don't care if the scanlator don't take my complaints serious LOL. If I wanted them to take my complaints serious I would visit their discord to complain. You seem to be the ONLY ONE taking my complaints more serious than they are with how long you have involved yourself in this comment thread. You act like my complaints were against you with how sensitive you reacted.

Show me one piece of evidence that I am biased specifically in the favour of Letitgo, I'm still waiting. I would have done the same for any group on earth in the same position.

Here a example of you kissing LetItGo's ass though

I mean, if you want to wait 3 months before releasing the next chapter just so as to piss off the leeches who seem to have taken it upon themselves to designate an acceptable time frame for your group to post new chapters in (and then get annoyed if you don't meet their arbitrary and poorly defined targets), I would personally 120% understand. I've no shortage of other things to read and do, and honestly seeing his frustration is possibly even better than a new chapter anyway imo.

So go and read awootism's version
I already read awootism's version LOL. Everyone has, it has been out for months before this one alerted us to a chapter which has already been out.

without complaining about this one. Simple.

GUESS WHAT? I can complain about anything I want, whenever I want. This is a public forum which allows people to do that LOL.

You know what you can do? IGNORE THOSE WHO COMPLAIN. Simple right?

Like jesus christ, I'm not surprised you stopped translating for Last Inning if you act like this when someone voices a complaint about somebody you have "no bias" towards and has NOTHING to do with you.

Maybe when you're older you will learn that people will say things which you disagree with and you will not have to take it to heart and ignore them. Because damn if you get this worked up over someone telling other group's to stop translating chapters of a manga that have been out for months, I can't imagine how you are in real life when someone complains about something you do.

I thought maybe I could get you to grow the fuck up, guess not.

You literally told 2 people to kill themselves for voicing a different opinion. You really think you're in any position to try and mentor anybody??? This is fucking laughable.

You're the only person who needs to grow the fuck up and learn to IGNORE PEOPLE OPINIONS THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH and not get into an argument with them when it has nothing to do with you. Especially when the group you're sucking off don't pay them no mind and has stopped responding to their comments days ago.

So yet again, what do you hope to gain from continuing to talk with me and @Yautja when GoderKhang or whatever his name isn't paying this thread any attention???

Dex-chan lover
@shii
Tag the person if you're going to say something.
Until you pointed it out now I didn't realise I hadn't done so. Wondered what was taking you so long considering I replied right after you.

I did you moron.
To repeat the dodged question:
"How exactly do their motives for working on the project matter whatsoever? How exactly would it matter if it was for ego or anything else?"

Everyone and anyone has the right to complain about something you retard.
The problem here is that you're making demands of the translator that you expect him to capitulate to.

I answered your question with a question, which you're now avoiding.
If you don't answer my question, I don't have to answer yours. I asked first.

The fact no other group did means that Last Inning was unpopular and not worth their trouble.
Which is a 100% unrelated tangent. The popularity of the series has no bearing on the fact that it was the last series I worked on.

Here a example of you kissing LetItGo's ass though
How is that specific to them? I would have said the same to any group in the same position. I'm biased to scanlators, and against leechers, not "Letitgo".

I already read awootism's version LOL. Everyone has, it has been out for months before this one alerted us to a chapter which has already been out.
Then there's no problem and you're making one where none exists.

GUESS WHAT? I can complain about anything I want, whenever I want.
You're not complaining, you're making demands you stupid sack of shit.

I think I'm just going to boil my future replies to you down to "stop dodging the question", since that's more or less all you're doing anyway and have been doing for half a week now.

@Amplify

To repeat the dodged question:
"How exactly do their motives for working on the project matter whatsoever? How exactly would it matter if it was for ego or anything else?"

That wasn't the question you asked, do I need to quote your words you lying piece of shit?

Okay, please show me the direct quote from them that states exactly "We are doing it for our own ego", in those words.

The problem here is that you're making demands of the translator that you expect him to capitulate to.

Please quote the demand I made. I'll wait.

If you don't answer my question, I don't have to answer yours. I asked first.

Lol, what kind of middle school retort is this honestly.

How is that specific to them? I would have said the same to any group in the same position. I'm biased to scanlators, and against leechers, not "Letitgo".

Who cares if you would had said the same to any group in the same position? We are talking about this discussion specifically, not in general, where you're defending LetItGo at every turn which is why I called you biased and not neutral. If you were neutral in this discussion we wouldn't be talking to each other know since you would had ignored our comments like everyone else who told LetItGo to ignore the whiners or told those who're whining to shut up.

You are literally the only person still wasting their time wanting to argue with two people who said something negative about what LetItGo did, for what exactly?

Then there's no problem and you're making one where none exists.

HOLY HELL! You lack so much self-awareness to say this.

You literally started this whole shit with me and Yarjuta because you got so triggered over us voicing our opinions.

Anyone can voice their opinion, no matter what it is, are you going to start a meaningless argument with anyone who express a opinion you don't like over something which doesn't personally affect you in any matter,shape, or form? Cause if you are then seriously seek mental help.

You're not complaining, you're making demands you stupid sack of shit.

Quote where I made a demand like I said before. I'll wait.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify CEO of Dumbass Incorporated
I think I'm just going to boil my future replies to you down to "stop dodging the question", since that's more or less all you're doing anyway and have been doing for half a week now.
Says the guy who hasn't answered A SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF MY QUESTIONS. And runs away any time he's proven wrong by requesting absurd information or rejecting previously presented information.

Still haven't had the balls to answer a single one of my questions, bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
That wasn't the question you asked, do I need to quote your words you lying piece of shit?
5kPutq4.jpg

Please quote the demand I made. I'll wait.
SBr2wv8.jpg

We are talking about this discussion specifically, not in general
As I've repeatedly tried to hammer into your skull:
I am not biased to the people of "Letitgo", as in I do not personally know them at all or have any connection to me, I am neutral on the topic of them compared to any other scanlation group on earth, I neither like nor dislike them at all which is what I originally meant when I said I was neutral on the topic of Letitgo.

I do however support scanlators who are working hard simply by default, especially against complainers and leechers. If you had attacked Hesitation Scanlations for working on older chapters of "The New Gate" as they are doing exactly the same thing as Letitgo over there, or Helvetica Scans for doing the same with "Boku Girl", or any one of the many scanlation groups who do the same thing of working sequentially instead of simply jumping to the latest chapter, I'd do exactly the same thing. I would support them because of WHAT they are, not because of WHO they are.
Is this sinking in yet?

for what exactly?
In the hopes of there being two fewer stupid people on earth soon after. I guess that failed.

You literally started this whole shit with me and Yarjuta because you got so triggered over us voicing our opinions.
Over your demands*

Quote where I made a demand like I said before. I'll wait.
Refer to the above picture.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
The central point of your entire argument from the start boils down to:
Three months is a long enough period of time to wait before poaching a manga project unannounced.
Before anything else you must prove that this is the case, that there is some sort of internationally agreed upon standard for all groups that "three months" makes a project fair game. If you cannot do that or show where you pulled the time frame of specifically "three months" and what you're basing it on, then the linchpin you're building your entire house of cards of an argument upon crumbles into dust along with it.
If you cannot do that, then this is my very last post giving you any attention.

@Amplify

Someone saying "Actually devote your time to doing recent chapters" = a demand? Holy fucking hell you're confirmed retarded at this point. That was a suggestion you retard, learn the difference between a suggestion and a demand why don't you?

I already answered this reduntant question, why am I not surprised you didn't realize that when you been running yourself in a circle for days.

OmfkKAG.png

I am not biased to the people of "Letitgo", as in I do not personally know them at all or have any connection to me, I am neutral on the topic of them compared to any other scanlation group on earth, I neither like nor dislike them at all which is what I originally meant when I said I was neutral on the topic of Letitgo.

Let me repeat myself since you still want to repeat the same damn thing over and over.

Who cares if you would had said the same to any group in the same position? We are talking about this discussion specifically, not in general, where you're defending LetItGo at every turn which is why I called you biased and not neutral. If you were neutral in this discussion we wouldn't be talking to each other know since you would had ignored our comments like everyone else who told LetItGo to ignore the whiners or told those who're whining to shut up.

You are literally the only person still wasting their time wanting to argue with two people who said something negative about what LetItGo did, for what exactly?

Did that sink into your peanut sized brain now?

In the hopes of there being two fewer stupid people on earth soon after. I guess that failed.

If you wanted to reduce the number of stupid people on this planet, you be better off killing yourself since that's much much easier. Guess that failed huh.

Over your demands*

A suggestion =/= a demand

A demand would be "LetItGo, start translating new chapters or I won't read your translation anymore."

Actually lets look at the definition of demand

an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

Did my suggestion fit the definition of demand? No.

Let's look up the definition of a suggestion.

an idea or plan put forward for consideration.

Well damn look at that...my suggestion is definitely a idea which LetItGo can consider isn't it?

You dumbfuck.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
That was a suggestion you retard, learn the difference between a suggestion and a demand why don't you?
Telling somebody to do X is a command, commanding somebody to do something that would give you something you want is a demand, as in you are demanding that thing from that person.
A suggestion reads along the lines of "I think it would be a better use of your time if you worked on more recent chapters instead." and generally aren't insulting.
That's very clearly not what you did at all, you told him directly to work on the more recent chapters instead (followed by an insult), which is a command / demand as it would give you the latest chapter to read.

I already answered this reduntant question, why am I not surprised you didn't realize that when you been running yourself in a circle for days.
That's not even slightly an answer. I asked why does ego matter and your response amounts to saying they're doing it for ego instead of for the readers, and then tried to censor them by telling them that they're not allowed to host their translations on this public site for translations.
Never mind that some people want to read chapters in higher quality and awootism is basically a speed scan group, fuck people who want quality because you said so.

Let me repeat myself since you still want to repeat the same damn thing over and over.
Doesn't matter whatsoever if you're speaking generally, you're complaining about me calling myself neutral on the topic of Letitgo, when I did it in a VERY SPECIFIC MEANING. If you want to complain about something outside of that specific meaning, or imply that I'm incorrect about that specific meaning or whatever, or drag it into a broader general meaning when that's not what I originally meant, then you can fuck right off.

A suggestion =/= a demand
See above, that was no suggestion.

Did my suggestion fit the definition of demand? No.
The one you just invented that apparently requires a threat as well to qualify as a demand or the real definition? It fits the real description at least. Let's look at your comment:
Actually devote your time to doing recent chapters you retarded fucks.
Suggestions start with things like "Perhaps you should spend your time doing"
Demands start with things like "Devote your time to doing"
You didn't leave any sort of 'maybe' or option to your """"""suggestion"""""" at all, you told him to do X which was not open to appeal or challenge, which is a demand as stated by the dictionary definition of the word.
Demand: an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.
To break it down further:
insistent: insisting on or demanding something; not allowing refusal.
peremptory: insisting on immediate attention or obedience, especially in a brusquely imperious way
Now let's re-review what you said:
Does that allow the option to refuse? Is it insisting on immediate attention or obedience? Was it done in a brusquely imperious (basically rude and arrogant) way?
On all levels, it fits the definition of a demand to a T.

I was wondering why this chapter has so many comments since it was already released, check and its just of dumbasses arguing on the internet. kekeke ???

@Amplify

Suggestions start with things like "Perhaps you should spend your time doing"
Demands start with things like "Devote your time to doing"

Suggestions can start any kind of way you dumbass.

Let me give you an example

Father sees son wasting his time arguing with folks on the internet and tells his son,"Amplify, why don't you devote your time to getting out of the basement and not arguing with folks."

Is the Father demanding his son devote his time to something else and stop arguing with folks or suggesting it? The latter, but obviously a retard like yourself won't admit you're wrong.

That's not even slightly an answer. I asked why does ego matter and your response amounts to saying they're doing it for ego instead of for the readers,

Yes that is an answer you retard.

I stated LetItGo wasn't doing translating chapters for the enjoyment of their fans, but for their ego. This part is talking about their motive.

If they want to do it for their ego, then they can keep their translations on their own website instead of baiting others on MD. This part talks about "why does ego matter"

The fact you can't comprehend me answering your question really shows your lack of education.

Doesn't matter whatsoever if you're speaking generally, you're complaining about me calling myself neutral on the topic of Letitgo, when I did it in a VERY SPECIFIC MEANING. If you want to complain about something outside of that specific meaning, or imply that I'm incorrect about that specific meaning or whatever, or drag it into a broader general meaning when that's not what I originally meant, then you can fuck right off.

Let me quote myself again since you lack the ability to read.

We are talking about this discussion specifically, not in general, where you're defending LetItGo at every turn which is why I called you biased and not neutral.

and then tried to censor them by telling them that they're not allowed to host their translations on this public site for translations.

Quote where I said, "LetItGo shouldn't be allowed to host their translations on here.", I will wait.

Does that allow the option to refuse?

YES. They can simply ignore my suggestion which they have already shown they will along with you sucking their cock when they said so.

The fact your first criteria for what constitutes a demand is wrong, just proves you don't know what a demand is LOL.

Is it insisting on immediate attention or obedience?

Nice job at making up bullshit to define demand. That isn't how the English language works.

Double-page supporter
@Amplify
The central point of your entire argument from the start boils down to:
Three months is a long enough period of time to wait before poaching a manga project unannounced. <- Bullshit it does
Before anything else you must prove that this is the case, that there is some sort of internationally agreed upon standard for all groups that "three months" makes a project fair game. If you cannot do that or show where you pulled the time frame of specifically "three months" and what you're basing it on, then the linchpin you're building your entire house of cards of an argument upon crumbles into dust along with it.
If you cannot do that, then this is my very last post giving you any attention.

The CEO of Moron Global yet again blatantly lies in an attempt to appear correct. You also literally proved my words true. You refuse to accept any proof against your position by screeching that information or examples aren't specific enough, demand impossibilities, outright lie, or utilize petty fallacies. Someone's been taking lessons from Trump and the Paul Brothers. Guess you're going to pretend my last reply didn't occur.

How about you show proof about literally anything you claim and that I've called you out on? You clearly know jack shit about what you're speaking of; ask translators, ask groups, look at Baka. It's not a written rule anywhere you moron. This isn't a bureaucracy with a rule book. It's a commonly accepted normality. But, to humor your stupidity, how about we look at baka again; After 6 months a group is marked as inactive, so logically, a series would surely be marked as dead after 6 months as well. We can clearly discard your bullshit 1 year claim. However, if it takes 6 months to mark a series as dead, how long should we take to mark a series dead? Some series are updated on a monthly or bimonthly basis, so 1 or 2 months is a bit short in specific cases. On a currently publishing series it can be translated anywhere between the day of it's release to a week or two later. For most series being translated, that are completed or have multiple chapters out, they're released on a weekly basis. Some translations are irregular, but most follow a weekly schedule. 3 months is more than reasonable. 1 Year is clearly bullshit. Every time myself or Shi have effectively cornered you, you run away by moving the goal posts, with a reductio ad absurdum or a generic fallacy by making ridiculous requests for absurdly specific instances.
That's a hell of a lot more "proof" and logic than any of your ridiculous claims.

Come on, answer my challenge; How many series have LetItGo picked up which had been updated less a year, and or 3 months ago. You're the one who said 1 year, not me. Come on, answer. Prove yourself a hypocrite.

And yet again you reply, This your third "last reply". I am positive. My translation is 100% accurate.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
Suggestions can start any kind of way you dumbass.
Yes which is why I gave an example, as in one of the possible starts and not the only one.
why don't you devote your time
The irony is that you yourself even put in the important keywords "why don't you" in your example, which is the critical qualifier for turning it into something other than a demand.
This sentence of yours:
lacks that critical part, or any suitable substitute. Without your statement presenting what it is saying as offering an alternate choice, then it is not a suggestion. Your sentence tells the recipient to do a specific action and does not present an option for a second choice to continue doing their previous action, so it is a demand and not a suggestion.

where you're defending LetItGo at every turn
And to say it again, show me one time I've defended "Letitgo".
What I have been defending is "the scanlator". What I am neutral on is "Letitgo". For the purpose of what I originally said, those two things are separate entities.
I defend any and all scanlator's rights to translate an already translated chapter, I'm not defending "Letitgo" specifically.

Quote where I said, "LetItGo shouldn't be allowed to host their translations on here.", I will wait.
U7owKoM.jpg

I have no doubts you'll just dodge the question, or try to twist the meaning of your own words into something else entirely. That's all you're capable of.

YES. They can simply ignore my suggestion
Ignoring your post is not an option presented by you in your demand, you would have had to have included such a statement as an extra line in your original post to qualify and thus presenting a second option with it so as to make it qualify as a suggestion.

@Amplify

Your sentence tells the recipient to do a specific action and does not present an option for a second choice to continue doing their previous action, so it is a demand and not a suggestion.

It goes without saying they have a second choice of refusing to follow my suggestion you dumbass(WHICH THEY DID) or you want to argue that if someone makes a demand you don't have the right to refuse it? If so, you're an utter retard.

What I have been defending is "the scanlator". What I am neutral on is "Letitgo". For the purpose of what I originally said, those two things are separate entities.

You're playing semantics and doing a poor job of it.

Let me screenshot where you have defended LetItGo's PR person, GoderKing.

q9eFCjn.png

&

sVKzS8P.png

I have no doubts you'll just dodge the question, or try to twist the meaning of your own words into something else entirely. That's all you're capable of.

Nice job of twisting my words. What you highlighted doesn't = "LetItGo shouldn't be allowed to host their translations on here.".

Me saying LetItGo should post their translated works on their website =/= "LetItGo shouldn't be allowed to host their translations on here."

Ignoring your post is not an option presented by you in your demand, you would have had to have included such a statement as an extra line in your original post to qualify and thus presenting a second option with it so as to make it qualify as a suggestion

Already pointed out how retarded this logic is. It appears you are an utter retard to think if someone makes a demand then you don't get to refuse it unless there is an option included along with it. Let's test this out your logic shall we?

Amplify, go kill yourself.

Now will you follow my demand or will you refuse it, without there being an option for a refusal, which would mean what? My "demand" is a suggestion? I can't wait to see what retard logic you will use to get out of this.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
It goes without saying they have a second choice of refusing to follow my suggestion you dumbass
Everyone, with everything in life, has a choice. If however you tell somebody to do a certain thing and do not present them with any sort of alternative choice, then that statement is not a suggestion it is a demand. Why do I have to spell this out for you repeatedly? You're just trying to wriggle out of something that's cut and dry and I ain't having none of that shit.
We are talking about if your statement was structured as a demand or as a suggestion, not if he was physically capable of doing something else entirely. I cannot make it any simpler for you.
You're playing semantics and doing a poor job of it.
Incredibly rich coming from somebody who is trying to claim that just because you were not physically forcing him to do the thing you were demanding he do, means that it wasn't a demand.

Let me screenshot where you have defended LetItGo's PR person, GoderKing.
Okay, which part of those is me defending him? I'm talking to him in the context of what he is there, not because of who he is.
You have to show me something that I would have said SPECIFICALLY to him and not any old translator who was being attacked for translating an already translated chapter. I didn't even know the guy existed before this chapter was put up, but I support his position and that's what is key here.

Already pointed out how retarded this logic is. It appears you are an utter retard to think if someone makes a demand then you don't get to refuse it unless there is an option included along with it.
Show me in the dictionary definition of "demand", where it requires some sort of physical action forcing that person along with the demand, to make them actually do the demand or it ceases to be one.
A demand is a demand, it doesn't magically stop being a demand if the other party refuses to capitulate to it.

@Amplify

I erased the comment I had pointing out how each other arguments you were making were wrong or how you're full of shit because all you're doing is arguing for arguing sake.

This discussion has been going on for 6 days now, for what?

What is your goal at the end of this argument huh?

Because if it's just to troll and get mad at someone expressing their opinion, then I'm going to drop the convo and stop entertaining a basement dweller like yourself, just like Yautja since he has busted your arguments and made you stop rebutting against him.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
Yautja was completely incapable of proving the one central point he's been basing his arguments on. He pulled a time frame out of his ass and has been using it to justify *everything*. He couldn't provide a source for it, so I stopped bothering with him.
The burden of proof is on him. If he can't prove his claim, then there's nothing I need to do.

If you can't get the BASIC DICTIONARY DEFINITION of the word "demand" through your skull, then you're not worth my time either.
Want me to link the dictionary definition for you? I can do that.
Want me to put it up to a vote and ask the court of public opinion if the sentence:
qualifies as a demand or not? I can do that.
But if all you're going to do is call a spade anything other than a spade in a desperate and pathetic attempt to save face, then that's a new level of sad.
You made a demand, own up to it either verbally, through massive backpedaling and inventing your own unique dictionary definitions, or through your silence. It's your choice.

Dex-chan lover
I Want a new chapter, and I want the translation to be good, PERIOD, I don't care about who is translating, if they're doing a good job I will read their version. Now, can you guys stop complaining and arguing about this and start talking about the manga itself? thanks.

@Amplify

Stop dodging my question by wanting to continue an argument which you already lost in and answer it.

What is your goal at the end of this argument huh?

Going on 7 days and you seem to be austitic-ly set on arguing when LetItGo doesn't care about criticism made against them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
"You've lost the argument because I say so, after I've realised how badly I've fucked up and can't find a single way to get out of admitting my first post was a demand after all!"
t. shii

My goal was to get you to this state you're in right now, where you've dug yourself into this pit so deeply that you know full well you can never argue your way out of the unassailable logic of my rebuttals so you've admitted it by giving up and trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass, since your pride makes you unable to just admit it straight up. Honestly if you had simply admitted your fuckup and moved on without any blustering or crying of the kind that you're doing right now, I'd have probably died of shock.

@Amplify
My goal was to get you to this state you're in right now

Where I am tired of having to repeat myself to someone below me? Congrats you have definitely achieved that goal then.

you can never argue your way out of the unassailable logic of my rebuttals

Now I know you're 100% trolling or autistic to say something this fucking stupid LOL. This truly belongs on /r/iamverysmart.

so you've admitted it by giving up and trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass, since your pride makes you unable to just admit it straight up.

The irony of you of all people saying this. You were sucking LetItGo's PR cock this whole time and bitching about other people's opinions, and instead of backing down when you realize how much of a autistic fuckwit you are after me and Yajuta made you look, you just keep doubling down and twisting words till the other person gets tired of having to repeat themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread