Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

@Amplify

It's been ten days, since my very first reply to you. I did not use the word "demand", as I felt that it went without saying and didn't realise you were going to try to pretend it wasn't a demand.

The first time you even made a direct comment about my suggestion was 4 days ago where you called it a demand and then I asked you to actually quote it.

This is honestly the most pathetic thing you have done yet in this whole argument. Which really makes me wonder if you're autistic in real life, are you?

Your post has full context, I even added a picture of your post to the OP of the thread along with a description of the circumstances.

Doesn't really matter now. Once people vote on a strawpoll they can't change their votes.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
The first time you even made a direct comment about my suggestion was 4 days ago where you called it a demand and then I asked you to actually quote it.
I've been talking about your post since minute 1. Just because I didn't directly call it a demand right there and then, doesn't mean I wasn't treating it as a demand or not thinking it was a demand.

Doesn't really matter now. Once people vote on a strawpoll they can't change their votes.
I'm perfectly happy to remake the thread and strawpoll if you like? Anything you would like me to include in the OP?

Dex-chan lover
@shii
No.

Are you? You seem determined to continue your little hissyfit long after you've lost it.

@Amplify

So you're purposely being a dishonest and warping reality, got it.

If you were autistic, then I could give you leeway on your behavior but since you're purposely lying then I'm not going to continue wasting my time with ya.

Enjoy being blocked.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
I'm being dishonest in saying that I've thought your post was a demand since the start? How delusional are you exactly?

Just because I didn't directly say something, doesn't mean I wasn't thinking it.
Feel free to flee with your tail between your legs.

Sad little boy howling in the wind in angry that he lost a internet argument.?

@Yautja

I know you long bowed out of this argument when Amplify couldn't refute you, but thought you would like a good laugh at how far Amplify will go to win an argument by twisting reality.

Go back to page 6. That is when he tried backpedaling.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
"I'm blocking you!"
(Keeps replying.)

Pottery. You're the one who said he was going to stop replying, not me.

Dex-chan lover
@shii
7sV7KEs.jpg

Should have been more careful huh? Now your words get to come back and bite you in the ass even moreso :^)

Dex-chan lover
@shii
Guess this is the last time I'll bother with you then. As fun as it is to watch you calling yourself a pussy repeatedly, I've other things to get on with now.

I've been on the internet for 23 years, but I've never ever seen anybody self-own themselves as badly as you have over these last eleven days and I doubt I'll ever find another lulzcow as big as you.
Have fun with the rest of your life I guess, perhaps some day you'll grow up but I have extreme doubts about that.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ppl debating about some stupid things
2 groups or more doing the same project isn't unheard of, regardless if the "new" upload is better or not, regardless if the "old" version is already 2 years old
I think it's comparable to Anime fansub, no? some people or group felt that the current releases wasn't good enough for them with various reasons, mostly just because they want to release their own even if it's an inferior version by public standar, like smaller resolution or w/e
it happened at batoto (and maybe other manga agregators), no reason it shouldn't allowed here
groups are free to release, people have the choice to read
I know some group don't even care if people read their releases, they just have fun doing the scanlation

can we just talk about that Lilia's blushing face?

Users who are viewing this thread