Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

Dex-chan lover
You're going to wring him dry, huh? That sounds pretty sexual, stereotypical ugly noble dude.

Might want to look at the date of comments before pinging users about something that happened 3 months ago.
@shii Three months was nothing. There are comments out and about on this site that are over a year old and there's no "necro" rules or anything like that here as far as I'm aware. It's just gonna be part of the commenting environment on this website unless a rule does get added about it.

Double-page supporter
LOL the maid became too admiring and loyal to MC
https://mangadex.org/chapter/469364/4

Fed-Kun's army
I'm assuming he wants Rudy to making figures or something, but man thus guy is insufferable.

Banned
Page 22 hit so many of my buttons. We need more double page spreads of Lilia... doing cute things against her will... >_>
Actually just make the entire manga about Lilia-chan from now on.

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile the one man army that is equal to the power of 5 S-ranked adventurers awaits for a certain signal outside of the castle
A deadly trump card, and the strongest overprotective father figure so far

Dex-chan lover
this....
y650ficb8g561.png

My inner voice said to kill him
pr3iz4nu9g561.png

Desire to kill: ^200%

Dex-chan lover
if this is the extend of the horniness of this prince, I doubt he would be bold to actually physically torture someone when it demands it.

Also holy shit just how perceptive can this Literal child be? Not many times you see a child be that smart. Aisha connected the dots and realized he is Rudeus and why he's keeping it a secret from her all in a span of a few seconds. That intellecct is almost the same as rudeus.

what the fuck with this fucking smartass logistical 10 year kids? are kids these days are like this? feels like my kids life just a joke compared to this.

Users who are viewing this thread