Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

What happened to the chapters that were uploaded yesterday?

Edit: Ah, ok, apparently this: https://www.reddit.com/r/mangadex/comments/a14zpb/stolen_translation_group_scans/

Dex-chan lover
@gasbandit
Edit: Ah, ok, apparently this:https://www.reddit.com/r/mangadex/comments/a14zpb/stolen_translation_group_scans/
Thanks for that, an interesting read. I don't have a reddit account and never will, or I'd give Rygdar all of my possible upvotes.

Mangadex may not host them but im glad this manga finally has a group that will translate as the chapters are released and not months after.

@Amplify Ok? I get my manga translated in a reasonable time frame and they get paid by their patron. Sounds good to me!

@Amplify Lul. I speak positively of them so I must be them, huh? You take issue with them being paid but all I gotta say about that is CAPITALISM, HO!!

Gotta say...I've read your comments and your profile picture PERFECTLY matches what you write. It's rare to see that. Bitterness, stubbornness, anger, and an intensity hinting at obsession....bravo, sir, bravo.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, fucking Y I K E S

This comments section went off the rails lol. Almost became more entertaining than the chapter itself

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@shii
@Amplify
Guys, come on. It's hard to have constructive debate when you're calling each other "pussies" and "autistic". Both are violations of rule 5.1, Be Civil.

In the future, please attack a poster's argument and not the poster. Consider using the block function if you find a particular user annoying.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zephyrus

Might want to look at the date of comments before pinging users about something that happened 3 months ago.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@shii
The date of the comments have very little relevance on whether or not a rule has been violated. I take age of comments into account when deciding if action needs to be taken or not.

Users who are viewing this thread