Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

@fordg123 The chapters aren't on Mangadex, (though that much is obvious), and you'll have to use another website to read them. There are plenty, and while I can't remember the one I read it one they shouldn't be hard to find with a quick google.

I am not a big fan of harems and judging from the latest volume it’s goin down the road of multiple partners. But to be honest I don’t mind it, cus most of these characters have many other reasons to have feelings for the MC besides the typical “nice guy MC” and yeah I would’ve liked it if certain things were explored like Fitt’s possible closeted homosexuality but I’m fine if it goes either way.

Double-page supporter
Man this manga is surprisingly good lol and the story is actualy getting intresting

Fed-Kun's army
@KazoosGaloos That's a bit of misleading. There's this one guy who has a massive following in China for both anime and non-anime topics. He said stupid shit about this series and getting backlash from the Chinese anime fans, but the non-anime portion of his audience who don't have any idea about what happened took his word for it and are causing drama. Bilibili in order to avoid possible backlash decided to pull the series away instead.

TL;DR: It got pulled from the site not because of it lacking morals, but because they don't want drama.

Chapter 6 through 12 are missing. We got any idea what happened to them? I was re-reading the manga today when I discovered they were gone.

full on iskeai plot bull all over the place. being an idiot i kinda liked some support characters and kept sludging on, like sylphy/fitt and her memory coming back, but holy **** this story has just taken a sh*t dive with the academy. half of the latest chapters is just filler with the beast girls or "cant recognize you, you're ~6 years older with white hair and glasses and you just want to help selflessly like i expect everyone around me to" bs.
and now the hero is no longer a good/very good mage, he's a fucking demigod in training. argh.

@Sgotfastbrainz just learn how to wait. Great stuff is going on in the web novel and it's exactly after chapter 69. Things will get very interesting

I do not remember the last time I've been this deceived about an adaptation of any sort. (Blood lad anime and servamp anime)

I will start the light novel instead

this manga become less interesting after the big explosion,, even more when the party got split,,, even much more when MC enter university

its like any other isekai manga now,, average

the art get better tho

People please read the light novel or web novel, or the anime adaptation because this is a trash adaptation and it ruined some of the best moments in the novels

Users who are viewing this thread