Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Damn... I had the new chapter all loaded up and ready to read and then had to reset my browser... to only find it has been deleted...bummer.

Why is it deleted?
Fortunately I already read it before it was taken down.

Is it another "you're poaching our project that we ditched for month, take it down! REEE!"?

why the chapters taken down ? i just finished my work and planned to read it but alas ... T.T

Dex-chan lover
@yohane
Even when looking at your comment, it's still funny to me. I mean, look, you lined them up so perfectly that when you say sword style, the two made sense and you have an idea of what they could do but then at the third was just north. I mean, come on..

Fed-Kun's army
giving name to a style doesn't really need to make sense, right?
water god style doesn't even use water fyi, they just focus on defense and counter
and they all use sword, so why only sword god style call themselves with sword?

i can't understand what you find funny honestly

Dex-chan lover
@FramE no? It was uploaded here without translator's permission (otakucloud) so it got taken down. But apparently they're banned from mangadex, so it's kinda complicated I guess.

Jeez, I forgot how much 'drama ' and complications and whatnot occur in the scanlation and related communities sometimes...
Anyone know why the group was banned? Thought I'd check before trying to read it elsewhere just in case.
Oh and thanks for sharing the info guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Otakuman706 idk why they were banned, but if you follow the reddit link Indigo posted you can get to the translator's post which leads to the chapters. Their website sucks to navigate, but the chapters are there.

Dex-chan lover
Here is the Otaku Cloud Scans page on Mangadex.
https://mangadex.org/group/6388/otaku-cloud-scans/chapters/

I see nothing they've translated is on this site and that only group members can upload their material. I also see nothing about this group being "banned" despite their claim on reddit, unless that's what <temp removed> means. Do bans not show up on group pages or does Otaku Cloud Scans just not know how to upload on this site?

@orochijes
@1boring
@Otakuman706

A MangaDex Moderator actually responded on the reddit thread.
Apparently, the group is not allowed to upload chapters on MangaDex because of a MangaDex policy against advertising and profiteering.
For further information please see their post on reddit.

@1boring I see, thank you for answering. I see something like that several weeks ago, although it wasn't a manga but some light novel translation, so I thought this one is also the case.

Power Uploader
@FrameE

I’ll admit I was seething when I saw the chapters go up... and I was screaming it my mind, but I kept my tongue (and we bitched internally) but it wasn’t us.

That said, we do have chapters near done. Redraws and QC. (In fact I started working on the last two chapters last night).

Last time I was on the reddit there wasnt much but glad to know there is more now- thanks for the info guys. And on a unrelated topic- how do I reference a previous post with the @username like you guys?
Sorry just recently started commenting and the few things I tried didn't work.

Figured it out, thanks anyway guys :)
And thanks, @godricKharg, I have a lot of respect for many scanlators and related- thanks again to all for your works letting us read some awesome stuff :D

Double-page supporter
For those who are wondering if this manga is worth the read ... let me tell you my honest experience after binging everything in one go. It is absolutely WORTH IT!

I originally just thought this would be a more comedic/ecchi manga with some light story ... but boy was I wrong. The story has great depth, and the character development is fantastic. The author's ability to incorporate some heavy topics and humanize every character is off the charts. The manga has a good healthy dose of a mixture of emotional depth, action, love development, fantasy storylines, etc. It's just an awesome manga all around. Give it a shot, you won't regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread