Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

@burdrann the people who did the scanlation advertised paid site stuff or something to that effect which is against the rules of Mangadex so they got banned.

Supporter
Otaku cloud's translations was inferior anyway, and after taking a look at reddit they do seem to be excessively lobbying a shitty hosting service, I prefer they stay banned and wait a bit for quality translations (many thanks for the hard work @GodricKharg). When they snipe chapters, you end up reading them because the manga is just so good, but then you realize there's gaps in your understanding of whats going on due to weird things in the translation, they go on about "our groups goal is to get readers their favorite manga to them as fast as humanely possible." (weird way to use "humanely" but now you see the kind of thing you have to deal with in their translations), but they're just out to advertise and generate profit for their site, the manga itself is just a means to an end even if they claim otherwise, I end up reading the quality scans again when they come out anyway, so might as well just get rid of the others entirely, good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
Hm.. I got notified that there's a chapter I hadn't read so I went to check it. I'm not one to remember where I stopped reading when I have other things I tend to and also read other works. Mayhap this is a cause for improvement? I love how the site tells me where I stopped but notifying me of a chapter I've already read is.. mildly problematic to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Well a bit of drama. Chapter 45 in PNG format was better than the otakucloud JPG version.
then 46-48 being removed, sent me into investigate mode. Finally leading me into the comment section for answers.
Break the rules, reap the rewards. You take whatever that reward is.

To my comments:
I look forward to seeing new 46-48 chapters.
It's a proven fact PNG is the best format to save 2 color (B&W) graphics. Exact same source content converted to both formats PNG wins in size and definition.
JPG wins only when complex multi-color content is the source. Simple color format it's a wash between the two.

Post color in JPG, B&W in PNG. Win-win.

Don't get funny by using JPEG as a extension.
Keep hitting GIF with a big stick. Make it die. Never use GIF again.
GIF should only be used for animate graphics.

Double-page supporter
Wow, everyone's playing tug of war with this series lately.

Aggregator gang
I remember this is my first WN series that I accidentally read on Baka-tsuki..
The story is so interesting it instantly hooked me into it.

Man, I almost want to go back and read the WN again. Then again, we're part way thru volume 6 or so right now...out of.....24. Lol

This is why this is the best isekai, because every major character gets developed, it forms a beautiful world that you can visualize

Hey stop double uploading this series. I actually don't care about your drama or whatever but it's obnoxious and irritating to see an update and be met with old content. Cut it out

I agree with @MoonMoonJelly. If the translation is correct, why would you relaunch the same chapter? Please, be a good rival and have a healthy competition for the good of all.

@MoonMoonJelly @lashauk I keep writing the same question. Why can't they choose another series in need of a translation. Plenty of them I await being done. Let it go scans should Let it go and stop being annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Alciel I think it might be because they got donations to translate this series and they aren’t morally (or legally maybe) obligated to not translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread