Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Isn't the harem tag wrong?
This happens to be one of the few isekai stories where MC seems to be mostly interested in a single girl.

jak

Contributor
MC's dad is a scumbag.

@WongFeiHong

He marries 3 different girls and loves them all so it is a harem. He marries Sylphie first, then Roxy, and then he marries his older cousin.

Dex-chan lover
All those comments looking down the spanish translation just because ...is not english.
Really?

I could say the same things when I see a manga that look interesting,but it's in russian,vietnamese,etc.
But since this is FREE,FREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I shut my mouth.(Most of the times.)

I wish to learn more than the 3 languages I know,but sadly don't have the time now.

Dex-chan lover
So the mother is alive... but she cannot pinpoint her at all... Would've been all too convenient for their locations to be known.

Fed-Kun's army
This is much better than it seems at first glance, and it progresses well. I'm impressed!

Group Leader
Why is 1 chapter being uploaded 4 times? I only see 2 visible ones on the Chapters tab.

the current harem is : his teacher , his osananajimi , his older cousin , and he's engaged de jure (his grand-uncle and his aunt is practically shippers) with his older cousin ...

and he's making both effort and progress to three of them (three of them thangs ?) at the same time . i won't surprised if 2 of his imouto will become a brocon ...

I feel like the quality of the last few chapters (royal castle arc onwards) has deteriorated; they feel more rushed and the characters behave weirdly.

I have a question for people who like this series.
Does the mc EVER grow as a person? I read a bit of the novel until his behavior made me nauseated. So far he hasn't changed much in the manga, either. He's still fundamentally the same scumbag he was before reincarnating.

Does he ever become a slightly better person?
And before someone asks what I mean by better, I'd be happy if he was slightly less of a sexist, molesting male chauvinist. A lot of character behavior in this feels so abnormal it ruins the story thread.

Edit: I'm aware some people actually like characters like this, which I'm fine with. I just want to know if I should keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread