Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Dex-chan lover
I SHOULD STOP STARTING UNFINISHED SERIES...
Now to wait for another chapter.

Aggregator gang
Let's take a moment of silence for the dumbass who set up his own death flag at the end of the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they’ll every be able to adapt all of the novel...

Dex-chan lover
Huh.
I expected i have a lot chapters to catch on since Batoto down, but actually i managed to catching up quite quickly.

this is an interesting manga but i would rate it as average like the majority of isekai's. i recently read one thats quite similar mc reborns as a baby but has his past life memories and due to that he plays his cards well and he has a high affinity for magic and is considered a prodigy of strong adventurers-heroes and so on but i cant seem to recall its title. Anyway if there is one thing i would change in this one if i could, it would be the speed in which the MC ages. i read 23 chapters so far and he is still like 10 yo and i would really like to start reading this in a more adult setup

Supporter
WHY DO THEY KEEP UPLOADING OLD CHAPTERS!!! I use RSS to monitor new uploads.
I get excited you know, now I'm just depressed.......

@ichigoteguz

It refers to when another group starts to translate and release a manga when another group is doing so. Such as what’s happening here when we have both Letitgo/CAT scans, and awootism

Awootism here would be considered the sniper as one: godric is a member of the letitgo scam group on here, and two: awootism only has the 4 chapters of mushoku tensei uploaded here and nothing else for the past month.

People tend to snipe whenever a group has issues with staff or translating. Instead of properly contacting the group and saying ‘hey I’ll translate this for you guys!’

It can lead to scanlation groups dropping manga altogether, leaving the sniper to deal with obtaining raws and working on it solo(almost never works out), or ignoring the sniper and waiting them out as previously mentioned, snipers tend to do a small bit, maybe a volumes worth of chapters, then stopping.

Edit: sorry for the overzealous reply, snipers get my blood boiling. I remember drama between an old precursor to mangadex and another... fox based site.

Users who are viewing this thread