Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Fed-Kun's army
@nerfed I've finished reading all WN version and surprisingly I find the manga adaptation is quite good. I'm not sure if the term "adaptation" is in the correct one on this context because so far I've encountered a few chapter that complement the Novel version. Nevertheless, if you enjoyed this manga, consider to read the WN version and think this manga as an addition to the Novel version.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hard to call this sniping when the difference in speed is over a month...

Dex-chan lover
Oh new chapter!!! ... aaand it's just another group doing the same chapter that was released a month ago.

This is a lot better than I expected it to be based on the premise. Some genuinely fascinating character development and they even played on the fact that he was a depressing NEET in his last life. Up until that part with his dad it felt like a bit of a waste of a premise but I'm glad it went to more interesting places than just "he a smart boy" and "he a perv boy".

Contributor
the dad part genuinely shocked me. the fact it actually went for that emotional complexity was great

Fed-Kun's army
@VoidR You'd be surprised at how great it is in the WN. Not saying this is bad by any mean, this is great, but WN is leaps and bound better than what was presented in the manga. If you're curious, start at chapter 46 of the WN or read volume 5.

Contributor
@adfjs ive been planning on reading this one so thanks for the chapter number, its always hard to find them relative to where it is in the manga.

Double-page supporter
This is good. Like, at first, I thought this was going to be another wish fulfillment isekai, especially when I saw MC Ugly Bastard. However, my expectations were defied as I saw significant developments and characterization happening. One thing I liked in particular was that it utilizes the isekai setup to give the MC a convincing character by having him make decisions based on the regrets of his past life. I think that isekai, by its very nature, should somehow incorporate the past life into the story, but I rarely see this done well, if at all. So, yeah, it gets surprisingly good, and I think it's a strong story that actually makes effective use out of the genre.

Fed-Kun's army
@ur2048

Mushoku Tensei sets the bar pretty high a long time ago. Personally, I love the fact that the MC and all the characters in this series have depth. Although I really hate some characters (I'm looking at you, Luke Bastard Greyrat) it just goes to show that you're invested enough in the story to hate some characters so much
Gosh, I so want to see Rudeus just straight up murder that fuck boy.
. For some reason, some were more popular than this despite not even being comparable. Isekai genre should have the character depth and emotional struggle shown in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@adfjs
Duude, why all the hate on Rudeus Father? (Assuming he is the one you are talking about).

Wow this is very good! I'm liking every character and the story is intriguing

Go eris go <3

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan Uh...okay, then? Well, his cousin is pretty much a side character through and through. That one arc that he was supposed to matter is the one where is most unlikable (and the one where he became the most idiotic character in the entire series excluding his two bitches).

Here's a little spoiler if you like:
The only reason why Rudeus didn't straight up killed him is because he's Sylphy's close friend but he would've been turned to meat paste if he tried attacking either Sylphy or Eris. He's a small fry though.

@LockeThe3rd Most tranlations come from their own website. Some groups usually post it first on their site then eventually allow it on mangadex and Mangarock.

Mangarock get Goblin Slayer chapters first.

Group Leader
@enigmeh No they don't. Mangarock is just an aggregator site that steals translations from scan groups and profits off of them using ads.

If anyone has the link to the light novel to where the manga is right now, I would love you forever cause the cliffhanger is killing me

Users who are viewing this thread