Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Group Leader
Anyone know where I can read the fucking novel... there’s just no way I can stop here

@acs87 Ch. 51 https://www.freelightnovel.com/novel/mushoku-tensei-wn-volume-6 scroll to around 90%~95% and you can catch up.

Anyone knows when chapter 52 will be out? I only read the manga then read the novel afterwards.

Group Leader
@Theteresu thanks for the link! I found another set of epubs, but the images werent included in those. These do! Thanks!

Starts out pretty good, and has a good base idea... but the drama of Obvious Incoming Harem Situation kills it.

😰😰🤬So after she gets MC (Rujierd) to have "pity sex" with her she dumps and kicks him to the curve!!!🤬😰😰

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

looks like they're skipping past the "extra" volume of the LN that takes place between the last arc and the next

HOW THE F*CK DID SHE THINK BY WRITING A LETTER LIKE THAT SOMEONE WOULD THINK SHE STILL LOVES HIM!!!!.....Is she RETARDED!!!!!🤓
And she now finally remembers that she's older than him...... THIS IS PURE GOLD😂🤣😝

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thats why rudeus got ED, he misunderstood the letter ( which surprises Eris after they meet again in a few years ) and couldnt really progress with anything until he saw worst girl best mom again on the academy and got married to her.

I like this manga, manages to take a fairly standard, boring isekai reincarnation plot and make it interesting with the events that unfold, too bad a lot of plot points are based around misunderstandings (really hate those).

The latest chapter is why i dropped this, i read the novels a bit and found this part. Immediate drop

Users who are viewing this thread