Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to wait but at the same time the quality of the scans, the quality of the translation and the quality of the typesetting are all great so I can manage.
God bless Robo Scans

Just so new readers know, this manga is not only OK with slavery but has the main character participate in the buying of a slave. Just know now before you invest your time.

Group Leader
The real slavery is me working 60 hours a week with no pay. In fact, I have to PAY in order to work.

Slavery is bad but it’s common in isekai manga (at least the senin ones) I have seen multiple manga with slavery being common some even had MC owning slaves. That being the case I am pretty sure author will not show MC or his pupil mistreating the little girl. I might even think that we would even forget that she is a slave just like the other Isekai

@JustNatsuki wtf is this venture you own there? Haha, i know that pain, working for 7 years without any vacations.

More important: "are you okay with that?"

Its funny to see the opinion of a lot of kids, teens and neet adults who never had to work hard without any help posing as experts of "morals in isekai which normalize slavery"

Group Leader
@JakkRo They said I'll get another shitty piece of paper after a few decades. I got the one they gave out for the halfway mark, but honestly, it doesn't do shit.

@Enjoi Ok? You say that like any manga where the world has slavery is immediately a bad manga X. I'd rather read about a world that has slavery than a perfect utopia since the latter is more likely to be a dull read if it has zero conflict in it because its a utopia.

@JustNatsuki Sounds like unpaid internship? Pretty much dogshit, knowing people got me further in the world than Working Hard, "Loyalty", Certification/Qualification, at the end of the day experience and knowing people is all that matters.

Hi, somehow I can't see any chapter of this manga. It kept saying

Image #1 failed to load.
Tap to reload.

How to solve this problem?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to have to re-read this manga while waiting for new chapters

Users who are viewing this thread