Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

I can still read this manga here, but does anyone knows why did mangazone block this manga?XD Sometimes i just wanna read on phone you know (like in workbreak n stuff)

Banned
@adfjs : I'm fully aware it isn't complete yet. I'm just not sure why manga series are posted a bit at a time when they're still incomplete, when it makes more sense to translate and release them after they're completed. All the incomplete manga on the site just mean I never get to find out how stories end.
Anyway... I've got no interest in reading web novels. If I was looking to just read fiction, well even then I'd just be listening to audiobooks again. But different formats for different situations, and there is no situation for web novels.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto Uh...dude. These stories are published in magazines in regular intervals. They can't post the whole stories because they don't control how many pages they get. Or are you saying that you want people to not translate stories until it's completed? If so, that'd remove lots of mangas in this site. Knowing how the story is, I honestly don't see this story ending within the decade.

Banned
@adfjs : Of course that is what I'm saying. That they should only be posted once they're completed. I'm sure there are plenty of completed manga out there that just aren't posted here because for some bizarre reason, the uploaders only want to supply incomplete manga... I mean how many decades has manga been a thing for?

Don't see why everyone rates this manga so highly. I had heard it was one of the best isekai out there. However, I ended up having to drop it after chapter 4 because the main character just isn't likable. So far despite all the talk of change he has only shown himself to be a disgusting human being. Don't know if this gets better or what, but unless I hear otherwise I won't be picking this one up again.

@DeltaBlade Yeah. The early chapters are shit and that goes to the MC who had a really nasty personality in his past life. He reincarnated and of course, he doesn't automatically become a better person in a second. He's growing as a person in this new life and he tries to fix his mistakes...Maybe you should give it at least 20 chapters or so before dropping it or read up some spoilers?

@DeltaBlade @kuuryusihalca 's description is best. Honestly I'd forgotten how shitty the MC was in the beginning, but at this point I've forgotten about it since he's changed so much. He's still a little bit of a perv but he is in an adolescent body. He's significantly more mature and thoughtful. That's why this manga is above and beyond most isekais, there's actual character growth and plot other than "Hur dur I'm so strong look at all these women that flock to me". While this is or will be a harem, so far he hasn't been around more than one of his harem members at a time for the entire story so far taking place over 15 or 16 years.

@SotiCoto That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Novels in the same series get released years apart, TV shows get released episodes at a time over years, or seasons at a time now with streaming. Movie series take years to complete. The same with manga. Why would people hold off on translating just so you can see the whole thing at once. Have some fucking patience or don't read manga that aren't already complete it's as simple as that.

It's an isekai without the crutch of also being game-like, thats why it's rated highly as an isekai. Spells/skills are actually learned through a person's dedication and not just "hUrR dUrR iM oP". Real life equivalent to magic is like learning math/science.

The reason why people enjoy this story is because the isekai tag has an actual purpose. It's not a masterpiece or anything, but it's a rare instance where the MC being from another world and having a past life actually matters. It affects his growth as a human being.

The MC constantly reflects on the choices he made. Furthermore, the interactions that other characters have with him help you realize that the guy never emotionally matured past being a teenager. What happened in his past caused him to close himself off and push people away, and he only realizes this because he's been through it before.

Also,
Rudeus isn't special or anything. The body he was born into has the Laplace factor (meaning he has high potential for magic). But he is told down the line that if he had not been diligently working to improve himself, he only would have had mildly better magic capacity than the average mage. He also does not have touki (fighting spirit), meaning he is pretty much at a disadvantage when fighting swordsmen who do.

The school arc is the most uneventful arc but it has narrative importance for arcs down the line. Like, it sets up an enormous amount. The one thing I find annoying with the MC is how often the author depicts him as a pervert. Yeah we get it, Rudeus is horny all the time. We don't need it shoved in our face frequently, it ultimately starts to detract from his character.

If you're impatient with the manga releases just find the novels online and continue reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread