Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

damn bruh, this manga really raises the bar for an isekai manga. 10/10.

btw, there's also going to be an anime of this next year. so yeah.

man I'd genuinely forgotten about how long the school arc was. we still have
rudeus meeting nanahoshi and i think perugius, rudeus finding out fitz is sylphy, buying a house, ruijerd bringing norn and aisha to live with him, and finally the tension between norn and rudeus where rudeus sees his old self in her (how he rejected his siblings' attempts to help him out of a dark place)
Then we finally get to the next arc where the story starts to pick up again

@BraveDude8 its just sex man no need to mark as a fucking spoiler, thats like saying theres battles in shounen manga and stating that as spoiler.
Power hungry mods like you are sad, chill out a little in life eh?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Meybi It's talking about specific future events in the main discussion thread without spoiler tagging. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

@BraveDude8 Must I really repeat myself? you are simply wrong.
Its tagged as harem therefore thats like saying theres battles in shounen manga and stating that as spoiler.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Meybi You literally said, in the comment I marked as a spoiler, that
98% of harems don't have that happen.

Stating specific future events that you yourself admit are incredibly unlikely in this genre, and giving a specific chapter number, are absolutely worthy of a spoiler tag.

@BraveDude8
Reguardless it really shouldnt be considered a spoiler that he has sex my guy, I didnt even say with who.
You seem to have a misconception that him having sex is inherently some form of spoiler, whether or not you believe it to be a major or minor spoiler has no consequence in my mind, more so it is the fact you believe people having sex is a spoiler at all is mind boggling, its yet another thing people should expect when the MC is quite mentally mature, and not an entirely dense eunuch of a character.

Really overdone topic, but this somehow does it well. Definitely sets a standard with this type of manga. 8.5/10

Aggregator gang
The feeling roller coaster isekai, good comedy involved (all hail Roxy-sama pantsu)

it sooooo dragged oouuuuuttttt cmooooooooooon, now its a fuckin filler arcc????????????????

@Baregum This isn't a filler arc, this is the intersection of several different plot points.

The Demon Lord Badigadi is an important character, and Rudi fighting him right here serves to demonstrate his real strength to himself and the masses. It's also causes Nina to take Eris seriously and rededicate herself to her training. Both of the characters are important throughout the story for their own reasons

That being said, besides random Slice of Life moments, there aren't really filler arcs in this series. Most everything ties together to something else, and serves a purpose for furthering the plot towards the goal

Users who are viewing this thread