Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

I wanna read the LN but I rlly don’t want to read the princess arc again with all that corny political bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
I tried reading this twice already and i fucking hate it. Never got through the early chapters. Should i just power through the early chapters?

Someone please tell me how much does the story get better or if it even got better. Because from what i read, this doesnt deserve a rating more than a 5. Its trash. I can see why typical fantasy manga usually got no more than a 7.5 rating but why this proud pervert galore got more than an 8 is beyond my comprehension

@ImDanGrow it definitely does get better, but I can't guarantee that you'll love it when you get to the end anyway. It's also relatively early on in the manga even though it's at 70 chapters thus far... A lot of people simply love Mushoku Tensei because the MC actually has real tangible struggles that he had in the past and doesn't simply overlook them because he's in a new world with a new body.

He's definitely a pervert and that doesn't really change even to the end of the novel, so if that kind of peeves you off then it might not be for you, if you really want to give it a shot then I recommend watching the anime instead, and if you enjoyed the anime then you can continue on with the manga.

It's mainly because unfortunately with manga sometimes they have to skim out on things and overexaggerate other aspects. I would personally rate the anime higher than the manga adaptation, and the Light Novel above that, but even with the LN personally I struggled to finish it the first time I read through it because I kind of got bored, and had to reread it again. The anime however does have an amazing studio behind it, so that's a plus.

@ImDanGrow Why would you force yourself to read something that you clearly don't like? There's literally nothing to be gained from that, it's just dumb. Just find a story that you enjoy reading, or read a similar manga to those that you already like.

@HotHotChicken Pair of 2+ really do be sniping every series they see lmao. These idiots are banning people on their discord server for talking anything about sniping or guns. They even talked alot of shit to Tempest which is another group and they got roasted by everyone afterwards for their shitty translations.

damn, this manga really give me roller coaster feeling and how much i want to punch mc face at chapter 24
i hope the mc not messing around and being naive again after that

A really nice review of this series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XySt1Xdq3oE

for those who dont want to watch the video, the manga is shit and leave out alot of things that make this series more enjoyable, go read the LN, dont know bout the anime

And for those who has a issue with him a pervert, yes i wont defend him bcs he is but just imagine cooping up in a room most of his life, hes bound to have a fucked up thing in his head. I am not trying to justify him, its just I want you to understand. He's basically the lowest of society but you gotta respect his honest desire to change. Again, please read the LN.

In the time between the chapter 69 to the release of the 70 I’ve read almost all the volumes of the web novel.
Worth it.

There really is no reason why fitts still hides her identity. Dropping this and reading the LN.

@esciron Please stop reading this shit manga adaptation of the light novel and instead read the light novel (don't recommend this since the official english translator heavily censored and removed entire parts of it) or the web novel, or maybe just watch the anime adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread