Music Tournament 3.5: Anime Endings! (Cut Versions)

Dex-chan lover
I had a semi-chub for the entire semifinals. I wonder what I'll have for the finals.​
♬♪ ༼⌐■ل͟■༽ ♪♬

Semifinals
Results
Gosick ED1 - Resuscitated Hope
Code:
vs.
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los!

9 –
Code:
Blood Blockade Battlefront ED - Sugar Song to Bitter Step
Code:
vs.
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

8 – 10
Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night
Code:
vs.
Thunderbolt Fantasy 2 ED - Roll The Dice

13 – 5​
Kill Me Baby ED - Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu
Code:
vs.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

8 – 10

Jesus, these matches were close. Bar One More Night of course. Now that Sawano's final symphony (Roll the Dice) has been eliminated, what fate will befall our favorite composer?

As the impartial host I am, I'd like to express my gratitude towards all the people who voted against Kill Me Baby. And as for those who voted for it, I'll never forgive you. *shakes fist*

Nmx9Wmom.jpg

As I was typing this up, I saw a breaking news story coming in from Hong Kong, Japan. Turns out that Sawano kicked the bucket for real this time after hearing that ゴRörú Za Dãisòゴ lost.
To everyone else who voted for One More Night, I guess I'll be seeing you in Hell.​
Finals
Match-ups

Code:
vs.

Code:
vs.

Code:
vs.

Code:
vs.

Code:
vs.

Code:
vs.
Code:
IMPORTANT:
Be sure that it's clear which match-ups you are voting for when you cast your votes. Otherwise, your votes may not be counted.

Copy-pasting the match-ups and bolding your votes (like most already do) is recommended.
Alternatively, you can vote by ranking the four finalists. The one you rank first will be given three votes, second two votes, third one vote, and fourth zero votes. If you choose this method, be clear with your rankings. Putting "1" by a song could be interpreted as "one vote" or "first place".
And @EOTFOFYL, as a reminder, your votes count this round.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Sadly, I was one move too early

Staff
Super Moderator
Konosuba had a good run, now it's time to kill it

@bigtiddyoneesan, I know, right? It's so much fun. Next time I'll be more patient and count the number of posts in the page

Contributor
The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz
Oh, so that's how it's done

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night

vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Girls' Last Tour ED - More One Night vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

I don't care if Tanya wins over Chii-chan and Yuu, I just want the other songs to lose

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the lines look kinda weird on the new bracket bc of the glow overlap. I might have to cancel the tournament.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Protip (that I prob shouldn't be telling you): Just refresh the General forum page. A number that's one above a multiple of 20 bumps to a new page. So when I saw 400, I went into my other tab and hit post like a madman.

@sterven
Um actually, I save the Excel files on my Mac. Ctrl + R is refresh for me.

@Ivegotnolife
All you need to do is vote for each match-up on its own. The specific format is in the original thread post.

Dex-chan lover

The Saga of Tanya the Evil ED1 - Los! Los! Los! vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! ED - Chiisana Boukensha vs. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED1 - Hare Hare Yukai

Contributor
original.gif

@bigtiddyoneesan
I'd like to express my gratitude towards all the people who voted against Kill Me Baby. And as for those who voted for it, I'll never forgive you.
i couldn't resist to vote against my arch enemy kenx
URMlkO9.gif

To everyone else who voted for One More Night, I guess I'll be seeing you in Hell.
cya
d95c5f23ef0433ce2276315006246b7db5e25265r1-500-281_hq.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
I wonder what other rivalries are out there.

Dex-chan lover
@YumGumYum
he shouldn't know
Oop.
V6l0.gif

fd4.gif

I'll whisper from now on.

@Richman
Off the top of my head:
Richman vs. comonnow0
Richman vs. 2252020
Richman vs. Mr_Detective