Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

• Mr. Detective does it best.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Bigtiddyoneesan does it best.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Let MD staff handle this.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Others.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
Oh, my... You guys are waiting for the actual tournament so patiently... But many of our members told me they are still busy with school,
096.gif
though. That's why we barely see any shitpostings
003.gif
in this thread. Even faketitsoneesan is also much less active these days. Given the sad state of the forum, I was actually thinking of

8DA448A9ACF7DEBBC7DB2AC2AB78638268BF3484

Perhaps in this situation, the best thing for me to do is to
087.gif

Double-page supporter
^ nah, my life is depend on this tournament, just like "The Last Leaf" (not really)

Contributor
@IndigoNight
You might as well submit your entries (as potential backups), since OP might cull people (and their entries) if they don't vote on the first day.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still somewhat concerned that @notwhoiusedtobe hasn't responded yet, and (as of this post) was last online 2 days ago.
You might as well submit your entries (as potential backups), since OP might cull people (and their entries) if they don't vote on the first day.
Woah woah woah chotto matte. We need to do a screening first.

@IndigoNight
These questions might get a bit personal, but they're necessary for us to know if you're actually serious about this or not.

[ol]
1. Do you like shitposting?[/ol]

Group Leader
@nhoctu97 I didn't say anything about your life though? Well, a little enthusiasm won't hurt. Nevertheless, it seems you have underestimated how important Mangadex Swag can be. The more you participate in these tournaments and the general forum, the more MDS you have, which will also increase your trust factor. The higher trust factor you have, the more recognition you have among MD members. This makes it hard for mods to ban you or oppress you, because as powerful as they are, even they don't want a revolution to deal with.

@IndigoNight I think I've seen your submissions in the first tournament, then you simply disappeared.

@bigtiddyoneesan Just leave him be. He might just browsing the forum without signing in. Also, the number one screening question must be "How much time do you spend dicking around on MD".

Now, we wait. ~w~

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
New plan, gonna DDoS MD so that no one can vote on the first day except me, and that way, EOTFOFYL-sama's entries will win.

"How much time do you spend dicking around on MD"
Woah, you can't call me out like that! It is not like i haven't signed off from MD in weeks (maybe months).

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't keep up with 1 and 2, and I can't tell if this threads part of the set up for #3, or the actual tournament. Is the voting starting now? Or is it still open for entries?

I suppose I should read the threads from the OP to get the full story. 🙂

@Mr_Detective I missed the first round of voting in the game music tournament, but then voted in the rest of the rounds (my submissions didn't get very far though lol). I didn't join in with the battle music one mostly just cause I couldn't really think of enough songs to submit.
But if you have enough submissions for this one, maybe I might join in on the next one. Have fun shitposting having highly intellectual debates about music ✌

Contributor
@Ivegotnolife
This is the pre-tournament thread.
The actual Tournament always gets a separate thread for shitposting with a side of music. Voting doesn't start until Mr_Detective makes that thread and the bracket.
Yes, it would be a good idea to submit some songs of your own, as I mentioned to @IndigoNight earlier.

Group Leader
Well, I hope we'll get some fun discussions and shitpostings as well like before. Just keep checking the forum.

As for now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Users who are viewing this thread