Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

• Mr. Detective does it best.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Bigtiddyoneesan does it best.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Let MD staff handle this.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Others.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
I'm not in school anymore, so I forgot to ask: does anyone still have school to attend? It's mid-September, so that's probably why we have less people posting than before. We had the previous tournaments during summer, so some people might have had more free time. This might affect the number of people who can vote this time, too.
061.gif

Well, maybe... I think we'll still see our familiar faces, regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Late again!?!? I guess I shouldn't hang out with those en vtuber too much. Good luck guys...

Group Leader
@pandascepter Good luck. Homework sucks.

@MoonlightFairy I have to wonder how you didn't see this thread earlier, lol. XD Well, we'll be glad to have you voting. The more, the merrier. Which songs were you going to nominate, by the way, if you feel like sharing?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.... I'll vote these 3,

1. K-on op cagakaya
2. Carol & Tuesday op kiss me
3. The world God only knows op

Of course if it's only have 1 vote then the first one, if it's two then 1st & 2nd, and so on. I hope it's help.

@bigtiddyoneesan

Above my expectations. I now actually wanted to learn tech and games from her even as a person.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@EOTFOFYL
Your research information is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCxiHpVYmg

Dex-chan lover
:/
I got spoiled by onee-san's tagging alert in 2.5. So, I didn't check the forums..
Oh well. New gem discovery mode then.

Dex-chan lover
>Last online: 2 days ago
Tbh I don't know how active notwhoiusedtobe will be in the tournament. I hope they surprise me and stick around tho.

@notwhoiusedtobe
Not trying to get on your case or anything m8, but do you think you'll be voting regularly?

Group Leader
Oh, @Teddy. The link for Railgun that you used is a cover, not the official version. I'm gonna use the link to the official one, unless you want to change your submission.

Also, some of you guys chose fanmade videos instead of official MV (whichever songs that have it). Not that it's an issue, but why not use the official one?

Mr. Detective does it best. (5 votes, 20.8%)
Bigtiddyoneesan does it best. (8 votes, 33.3%)

あらあら、そうか。そうね。。。それはそう。。。なるほどね、なるほど。えへへへへ。へへへえ。へへへえ。えへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへへwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective

Lyrics, some of my picks are more meaningful once you dive into it. Also one of them is barely understandable despite being in english.

I find it curious how none of the degenerates picked Ishuzoku Reviewers OP (in both OP tournaments)
Also, I was expecting Unravel to show up in the cut version tournament too (considering the animation is pretty nice and the song is monstrously popular)

@Mr_Detective
Uhhh, well, yes
But it's not school, its college
(Not that they are so different anyway)

Group Leader
@EOTFOFYL Uh... But I didn't say anything about that, though? XD
@bigtiddyoneesan ...? That's if they don't destroy you first.
@LunaKara I meant school in general. Not sure if anyone is still in high school among us.

Are you guys dead set on using fanmade videos, then? I can either use the official version or just leave them as they are. Your choice.

Also, can anyone tell the difference between the version of Cagayake with Azusa's guitar and the one without her in it? I couldn't notice any major differences at all. I expected more K-On songs in a tournament like this, but oh well. XP

Users who are viewing this thread