Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

Music Tournament 3: Anime Opening Songs - Submission.

• Mr. Detective does it best.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Bigtiddyoneesan does it best.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Let MD staff handle this.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Others.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan you don't have enough persuassion to do it again, i'll vote in the poll if you try it.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@nhoctu97
Mr_Detective's plan was doing an OP tournament and then an ED tournament, but bigtiddyoneesan came and snatched the idea for the OP tournament, although, he changed the rules to make it only with cut versions of the songs, in this tournament, it is the full song and on the next tournament it will be full endings.

TL;DR: This is OPs, next is EDs.

Dex-chan lover
Still room for one more person. We also need @MawMaw and @LunaKara to finish their picks. I'm sure Detective-san wouldn't want to rush them tho.

@Richman
bigtiddyoneesan came and snatched the idea for the OP tournament
Indeed. I, in line with the sinister nature I have become known for, mercilessly snatched away the OP tournament. Muahahaha.

You left out the part where I was the one who suggested the theme of anime openings.

@EOTFOFYL
Giant mechs fighting in space with Sawano-sama lighting his piano on fire in the background? Sign me the fuck up.

@pandascepter
I actually really want to submit intense OP like
Mell - Red Fraction or maybe Best OAV of all time.
but whatever, since i like Morning.
Out of those six, I think the four you chose are the best of them.

Dex-chan lover
@ bigtiddyoneesan you don't have enough persuassion to do it again, i'll vote in the poll if you try it.
Speaking of the poll, what's up with that? I never thought of doing a tournament as a competition or anything.

Group Leader
@Richman Oh, so you would accept recommendations from the haiku master but not from me, huh? Naruhodo, nee...

@phoenix_eD @Afiaki @Korsai @PantsMan Last call. Maybe you can split the slots among you. Korsai did say he was saving the big guns for this one. Wonder he disappeared all of a sudden... Well, he can complain about that to Oneesan, since they were the one rushing me the most, even threatened to use violence. >W<

Also, remember if someone doesn't show up on the first day, they'll get dropped. ~w~

Have some of these, while you guys are waiting.

BBQ-Beef-Jerky-820x800.jpg

peach-iced-tea-FEAT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Detective
I'd like to find a foolproof method of having regular participation too. Maybe in future tournaments we could reserve spots for users that have good track records of participation?

Dex-chan lover
Also, Hall of fame.
Recording all past winners
and participants.

Group Leader
Yeah, we should make a Hall of Fame thread for the top 4 of the tournaments.

Except for Korsai who hasn't been online for a week, the other users should have seen this thread already. I forgot to tag @MoonlightFairy, but doesn't matter. At this point, it's their choice to not participate or say anything.

Uhm... I forgot to include this in the first post, but opening songs from other cartoons not from Japan are also accepted. Don't know if it's gonna make any difference, but I'm saying that now. XD

Group Leader
Wait a minute! I just recounted the number of participants, and realized that we already have enough submissions!
Upanhso.tk-71.gif

1. Mr. Detective
2. Pandascepter
3. MawMaw
4. notwhoiusedtobe
5. bigtiddyoneesan
6. justforthelulz
7. LunaKara
8. kenx
9. Teddy
10. hazzack
11. comeonnow0
12. EOTFOFYL
13. Richman
14. NauseatingKittenz188
15. sterven
16. nhoctu97

This means submission is now closed! It's unfortunate for those who still want to participate but can't! Remember the rule, folks.

I'll be working on the bracket. Hopefully it'll be done by next week. If you still want to make any changes, feel free to do so but let me know. What kind of bracket do you want to see? Maybe I can just copy oneesan's and call it done.
104.gif

Users who are viewing this thread