Musket Girls! ~Tensei Sanbou to Senretsu Otome-tachi~

Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Messages
6
It was perfect I looking forward for the cav unit, its get me a napoleon vibe with reading this manga.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Messages
128
Don't get fooled by the fact that it's an isekai, this one is quite informational and written well.

It takes more time in explaining the different kinds of war tactics in politics which might seem boring, but I think it is presented well enough that even for clueless people like me, I can understand what they're saying.

There is still tension even if the MC might seem overpowered at first. The important part about his ability is that it only works on himself. It is not like his soldiers are particularly skilled, and have a clear disadvantage due to genetics (god i hope people don't take that as misogyny). The tension lies in how many people can he realistically protect and not die a horrible death.

The first fight having 0 casualties in his division is a little weird to me considering the nature of the fight, and the fort even exploding. That's just a nitpick though.

Overall I would recommend this heavily. Pretty nice change of pace for isekai manga as a whole.
 
Joined
Oct 24, 2024
Messages
24
Manga so far is good. Hopefully it's not a straight match to the web novel: I felt the web novel kind of jumped the shark a bit too much for my taste after it had managed to float above the standard slop-sekai
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Messages
59
By the way, the author's other big work is Der Werwolf - The Annals of Veight. That's also a very well thought-out nation-building isekai novel. So I have high hopes for this series.
 
Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
138
huge spoiler about a certain character's fate

the genki girl will die and I'm kinda disappointed with mc's reactions. I guess this is gonna be that kind of work
Who is the genki girl ? Do you have a chapter where we can see who it is ?
 
Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
51
Goodness I could nitpick every little detail and minor point of generic anti-aristocracy and understanding of formations like Forming Square; Which to protect against Cavalry, not to protect your knees. When you are in Square Formation are in your most exposed to the raking fire of Muskets and Cannons, mainly Case-shot and Canister shot. The girls would probably be better off being trained as mixed bag of Skirmishers/ Dragoons. They could probably excel at that with their light frames, physique and stature. The muskets would be smaller and load quicker too. Plus the size of the Unit could be managed by 2 decent officers. Plus Staff Officer has more of an Administrative position than a combat role.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top