Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Is she supposed to have that southern Japanese dialect that usually gets translated into an American southern accent?

Dex-chan lover
needles; because even the toughest, most bad-ass motherfuckers out there are scared of syringes. the only ones not scared are the ones doing the injection , and those who are dead

"a pair of white are coming"

I could understand that she was talking about their hair color, but srsly, lol.

Nah, she was talking about underwear instead. Makes way more sense that way.

Trusting vaccines that probably are made to stop demonification just like the weapon they were taking about previously.

@smoothoperator Remember back in the early chapters, when Chiharu got demonitis, and it almost killed her, that's what they are talking about, they have a demonitis vaccine.

Double-page supporter
sif the vaccine isnt suspicious. Its more likely some power dampening drug. Makes me feel kinda bad they are getting fucked over and will be used for further guniepig research :/

Banned
Wow... holy shit...

A second Best Girl appears!
If Merii hadn't already set the bar so enormously high already, Veronica would have instantly jumped to the top spot. Instead we now got two very attractive Best Girls.... with V in 2nd. =3
f26734ea9d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
needles; because even the toughest, most bad-ass motherfuckers out there are scared of syringes. the only ones not scared are the ones doing the injection , and those who are dead
I really don't mind getting shots. But if I get my blood drawn I almost throw up.

Dex-chan lover
That’s…oddly specific.
Yeah I don't really get why.
Nausea, vision darkens, dizziness, cold sweating, face gets pale, ears ringing. That's before they even manage to actually get the needle in a vein.
But I can get shots with absolutely no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread