Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
At last we get to see the other chick (ba dum tish) from the cover. I wonder how things will go wrong? Or perhaps trouble is already brewing backstage?

Dex-chan lover
yeah this isn't going to cause trouble down the road

Double-page supporter
Im glad the humans are finally seeing how cute the shop assistant is.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say the obvious problem is that both sides contain individuals who dislike the idea of making peace at this point, and the demons thinking like that are really not going to like a girl like this idol. Basically selling out to the humans and all. There seem to be several demons lurking around in the background of this story lately disguised pretty well as humans, I could see them assassinating a high profile target like her while in disguise to disrupt the peace. Even if they don't, the humans that hate demons might beat them to it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The slow but steady pace the world-building had taken is finally taken a more diverse shape, now we will see more of the human-demon relationship in the world without Loren being the center.

And we will have a demon idol, what more we could ask for.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the cycles in this manga, be prepared for the emotional low blow before the truckload of fluff.

So THAT'S who the new demon on the cover picture has been ...
19526v4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time we've seen the shopkeeper demon girl without her blindfold? Why does she even wear it, anyway?

Double-page supporter
I really like this manga but every time a new chapter comes out, I'm always a little hesitant to read it. This author is a genius at delivering vicious gut blows to the feels that you never see coming.

Users who are viewing this thread