Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 77

@miyako19
what I was meaning was the feeling she’s giving off. Something about her eyes give me the feeling like she doesn’t really care about the child, like this is somebody else’s responsibility that’s been forced on her.

Dex-chan lover
Mom friend! Play dates! A whole new world of watching Gospel has just presented itself!!!

Uh oh. Black haired girl doesn’t really look happy to be a mommy. Well, you know the saying, mommy: “If you do the crime, you do the time!”

Thanks for the chapter updates!

@CelticMutt

Unexpected rape-baby?! Unexpected pill-party-baby?! Unexpected in-the-back-of-a-parked-Volkswagen-bus-“so that we can view the full moon while we’re doing it”-while-also-overlooking-town-from-up-on-lovebirds cliff-baby?! What do you think?

I say rape baby, because she seems to be part ram, which is part of the sheep family. And many ranchers believe sheep to have a very soft vag, or so I’ve heard, leading them to rape their own sheep. So, yeah, PTSD.

Dex-chan lover
ooh, look at that mom's face.

this spells N E W D R A M A A R C

Double-page supporter
I dont know, I wouldnt let them take his blood to be honest.. Seems fishy. Handing his blood over to the government. They dont do health checks by "randomly" taking your blood. Bet ya the government is taking samples from everybody.

Also.... Gospel gets a childhood friend ? ..... future lover ? :3

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy periodic blood tests are used to monitor overall health. The most common one in my experience is the basic metabolic panel, which measures a bunch of stuff. You also might test blood for platelet and rbc counts, hormone concentrations, cholesterol and so on.

if I remember correctly in kids in the US
have blood tests every few years. Adults get tested every year or two as part of a checkup.

Double-page supporter
yeah @Velsy, I don't know what sort of doctors you've been seeing, but "randomly" taking your blood is literally how every health check works

Users who are viewing this thread