Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 88.5 - 『Side Story』Brand New

Group Leader
I would say the biggest problem with multiple groups doing the same series is just the way mangadex displays them, the homepage only shows the furthest up chapter uploaded and it doesn't do a good job showing when two uploads are for the same chapter. It really becomes a problem when a really good team starts getting sniped by trolls and mangadex refuses to do anything because its "Fair" to let people spam sloppy translations way ahead so people dont even see the chapters the good team uploads. It would do a lot to negate the problem of multiple TL's if mangadex just improved how some of the layouts and how stuff shows up in the homepage feed.

Double-page supporter
I like Entropia translation, but this one dont seems so bad.
I dont know what to feel about this sniping, but, i would like that both party's do a collab and try to do this project together, but if thats not possible, then... i dont know what to say...

@PRAR i thought it's still displayed on the home page, no? iirc i've find some oneshot that's already translated years ago under different group and you can always report troll AFAIK

that's aside, most people won't bother to read a slightly different chapter several times. regardless of quality TL, TS, redraw, and QC take times and effort. most translator won't bother to do it since everyone already read it anyway. that's why sniping is basically telling the other parties to quit. and you can see @Madcat6204 comments to guess what happens next

edit: nevermind, entropia just quit let's see how long before /a/non drop this ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
Why are you not collaborating with Entropia scans rather than doing this on your own? Wouldn't collaboration be the best move here rather than sniping? It will decrease both your and their workload rather than boasting about how your translation is better.

>Why won't you collaborate with Entropia?
Because I don't want to.

Apparently they dropped this series? All that tells me is that they bailed because someone else started stealing their views and E-PEEN©. If they'd liked the series enough to keep going regardless, I would have considered giving them TL scripts. But apparently they don't. So whatever.

>when will you drop this series?
I have raws through volume 5, so that's my finish line unless I get raws for 6 and 7. I own the tanks, but I don't care about you leeches nearly enough to waste my energy cutting them up and scanning them.

Double-page supporter
...Wow, way to be an asshole. You come in, verbally kick the other translators in the nuts a bunch of times until they decide to not put up with you and leave, you insult them for that, and then basically tell the readers "Sucks to be you, I'm gonna quit this soon too, suck it losers!" I haven't seen someone with such a toxic attitude in years.

Dex-chan lover
@madcat6204

Yep, I feel the same way. I was willing to give the translator some support, as evidenced by the previous comment, but meh, if he considers us "leeches," I doubt he'd want us. Is there a way to get in touch with Entropia? They undoubtedly seem to have a healthier attitude, regardless of whether their translation is perfect or not. If they know there's support for this series, despite the antics of this guy, they may be willing to come back to it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500 Well are you not? What are you contributing to your hobby?
Unless you support the guy in some way he is in the right to call you whatever he wants.

What Reu said.

edit: Somehow, you expect me to unbind my tanks, which will effectively destroy them and require effort. Then you expect me to buy a high-quality scanner to make digital raws. This all on top of expecting me to clean, translate, typeset, and double check the quality of my scanlation? And for free?

You can either get the raws I need in workable quality or you can stop acting entitled.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride I will stop reading instead of supporting a shitty person with nasty attitude like you. Even if you are doing for free, there is no reason to be rude and attack other people like this.
And please stop working on this series. No one needs you. We were doing fine before you appear. You are the one that is self-entitled and egotistical.

@reu He doesn't have the right to call us that. He came to this site on his own, scanlating and uploading on his own while knowing fully that he is doing that for free. No one forced or told him to do that.
By your logic, the people that donated to charity have the right to call the people that receive donation whatever they want and insult them? I would rather not receive anything.

Dex-chan lover
Is this how Demon Butlers are made, you buy them a suit and they look sexy for the rest of ever?

Why bother translating if you don't care about us? @xxsaznpride has raws for him/herself but does it anyway???????????????? Lol what a troll. "Stopped" the other group from translating, good stuff 👌.

Banned
That is a nice suit.

Mad props to Marco for having a spare pair of glasses with him. Now that is a prepared megane-lad.

Shame he couldn't have given her his spare pair... Imagine how fine she would look with glasses!

(And what is all the drama here about?
No, don't actually answer. The question is rhetorical. I don't care.)

Dex-chan lover
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71IPT9rgxQL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Users who are viewing this thread