Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 94.1 - A Trip in the Summer

Banned
@nobaka : Sure. It is my preference. But it is a strong preference and I will gladly bludgeon anyone who disagrees into submission with it. If glasses fetishism were a religion, I'd be the fuckin pope.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto I'm sorry for your loss: https://mangadex.org/chapter/894800/1

EDIT: I just noticed your comment on that chapter lmao. You have a problem. I'm not saying it needs to be fixed, but you definitely have a problem xD

Banned
@Doodads : The translator is unreliable. I'm still not, as yet, convinced that the statement on that page was accurate. That the statement was a lie is a possibility, AS is it also a possibility that the translator deliberately wrote it on there of their own accord. It seems exceedingly odd for such a bombshell to be dropped in an extra chapter as a random sidenote in a panel otherwise.

And I have many problems... and the vast majority of them are humans.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto You're in denial man... We know from the beach episode that she doesn't need her glasses too. Looking at the raws, you can see that there was indeed a note there. Feel free to try to translate it yourself if you still don't believe it.

Banned
@Doodads : But I refuse, and I deny. As long as there is even a shred of doubt left, I will continue to doubt it... and as long as the subject never comes up again, that shred of doubt remains. =3

Users who are viewing this thread