Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 103 - On a Stormy Day

Fed-Kun's army
This Fuuga die by lightning but was revive, well lightning and fish dont blend that well.

Spica is more open or maybe because they are demons she speak more, well gonna wait how she is with chi chan.

Dex-chan lover
Side characters having lives but they still revolve around the central characters. #mobworldproblems

@HDMI1 You could probably still off Lorem before she demonifies with a well executed surprise attack (like the old demon that can teleport) or simply by directly injecting poison or anti-demon gas, although effectiveness depends on whether Lorem is well insulated against heat (she dies) or just tolerates extremely high temperatures (poison is instantly broken down).

Double-page supporter
@Alsimec seeing as in her full demonification she literally breaths hot air, and burns air by yelling, I'd go with her tolerating high temperatures.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec Likely, if she's fully Demonified, she'd turn any poison gas into little more than odd colored steam with her sheer heat. You'd have to use some kind of syringe with a *ungodly high* heat tolerance to inject her with. Though, this is assuming a frontal battle. I don't know if even a Tank can stand up against Lorem when she's serious.

Dex-chan lover
Are all the characters in this manga precious? Cant wait to see them all together at the house.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy i've missed seira and fuuga, we haven't seen those 2 lovebirds for a while now. if i remember correctly then the last time we saw em seira was intensely eyeing gospel and thinking "i want one". don't remember which chapter that was though.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't gotta look a gift horse in the mouth. If she's gonna leave you guys alone to makeout, then makeout. Decent enough way to kill some time while the storm runs its course outside.

@Gunlord500 Should be 94.1 or thereabouts.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering what those two were up to.
Glad to see them return.

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, she looked completely mindbroken the last time we saw her. Also Fuuga just died.

Dex-chan lover
A shy girl with a violent side. No! That's contradicting! You better stay shy, eel brain. Or get replaced by Spica our boy Fug deserves a good woman.

Users who are viewing this thread