Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 109 - Intent

Dex-chan lover
Look at him trying to appear all bitter and tough when he probably was nearly killed by snu snu.

Fed-Kun's army
Kids I am going to tell you of how I met your mother.
HT_how_i_met_your_mother_kids_sk_140401_16x9_992.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even know what’s supposed to happen, but I have a hunch Yelling Bird has an accurate description prepared.

Dex-chan lover
@ADende we also haven't seen how Zeke demon ups, it's possible he gains new ways to spread his... anti demon power stuff. I mean, if a little (lot of) fire was enough to stop it, the weaponized form of his fluid would be pretty ineffective against a decent number of abilities.

Fucking called it. It was hinted the moment he
didn't touch gospel, when lorem and the others infiltrated s.a.z to ""save"" lorem friend plus to add to the theory that he is the father compare the wings he have to gospel and he also commented when he first meet gospel in the arc that and I quote "he takes after his mother" you can look at it at chapter 87, page 3.

Double-page supporter
I think based on his reaction to touching Gospel, He's more worried about Lorem resenting him than anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo " you see thes scars??? How do you think I got them? I FUCKED LOREM, THEN SHE HAD MY KID: AND NOW I WANT TO RAISE THAT KID TO, BITCH"

That would be awesome if he said that

Users who are viewing this thread