Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 110 - Somewhere Always

Spoilers(?) (Just my guess from the raws):
Gospel is implied to both possess his mom's power as well as a natural immunity to his father's poison (which is the basis for the anti-demon bombs).
For obvious reasons, the CATT fear Lorim and her child, and would probably not hesitate to remove this "threat" if possible.
Zeke works for the CATT (because of his ability), so he's keeping his relationship with Lorim a secret to both prevent himself from being used as leverage against Lorim and Gospel as well as prevent Gospel from being their new No. 1 target.
No idea if this is right. I'm going purely off whatever visual clues the raws show me.
If this is too spoilery, let me know and I'll delete this post.

the theory is finally confirmed to be true
also how did chiharu figure it out with just that tidbit of a comment??

Dex-chan lover
Gospel trying to comfort Chiharu with his tiny hands, I just can't... 😣

Dex-chan lover
last page had me rolling b/c someone said the arc would last until like ch. 193 or some crazy shit and i was just like “ok, so no spoiler tag for that?”

Banned
Zeke / Jaku / Sieg / whatever .... ¬_¬ ... The estranged father with a hundred names.

And Chiharu's hips... because she just can't be the skinny normal girl any more.

Dex-chan lover
Don't act like that when you don't know everything Chiharu. I'm sure there's a very good reason. But FINALLY the dad thing has been answered. I've been curious about that FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread