Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 110 - Somewhere Always

I'm still surprised to see people so in denial or surprised about him even ~15-20 chapters after it was in the commentary notes and comment sections (and in the story proper with the huge amount of hints.)

Contributor
@xxsaznpride Took me a bit to find it again due to page loading speeds, it wasn't your upload(s) it was the Entropia Scans one for Chapter 86. It seems like they went back and edited it but in section #2 where it says "THIS MAN" it straight out said "Gospel's Father" before. The comments even mention that it was a spoiler.

x11.png

@hdmi1
Hah, I actually saw that page too when I was searching and got stuck at "THIS MAN" and how it was fully capitalized lol
I hadn't actually read the comments section though, so thanks for that insight.

@cor3zone
See the above post and unkindly fuck yourself, simp.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
Fuck you. I never said you spoiled it. Unlike you I didn't lie. The spoiler came from a released chapter, like I said. It didn't come from comments. So fuck you, moron.

Dex-chan lover
TIL there is absolutely nothing wrong with calling readers a bunch of "stupid fucks"

Dex-chan lover
Man i am so glad i didn't read any of those spoilers because that was quite the reveal.

so ch36's weapon that the humans used to prevent demonitization is in zeke's hands huh.

Dex-chan lover
@jellyjace

More like Zeke *is* the weapon, or at the very least it is based on him (she calls it Zeke's poison, she wouldn't do that unless he was the original)

@cor3zone
I give manga chapters and you take them. You know what we call people who one-sidedly rely on others like that? Dependents. I'd rather be a child because at least children turn 18 and move out of their parents' basements. You have literally no value here. Zero. Insulting you would be at least be mildly entertaining if I didn't feel like I was beating a defenseless child at this point. It's pathetic.

you really should have just not responded

Users who are viewing this thread