Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 110 - Somewhere Always

Double-page supporter
TBH, I thought maybe he killed her Gospel's father or something, but it seems he was his father.

Dex-chan lover
I expected that demons maybe had a superior sense of smell, so I was a bit surprised when Lorem didn't react at all. I had expected her to fly out and somehow drag Zeke back, but to be fair, it makes more sense that Lorem understands what Zeke is doing and why he is doing it.

I'm still amazed at how Chiharu figured anything out of Zeke's odd reaction and his comments here and there.

Dex-chan lover
I have never appreciated a scanlator's comment card at the end of a chapter more than this. Spoilers (those who do the spoiling) are trash.

Dex-chan lover
I am not 100% sure what level of spoilers the translator's note is talking abut, but if it's either Zeke being Gospel's dad or the reason why he's not around, both of those are really fucking obvious and require no RAW reading.
The author was laying on the dad-hints really really fucking thick. We already knew his powers. The resulting realisation is not even a game of "connect the dots", it's a straight single line.

@JumboWheat01
I was fully expecting him to blow back and accidentally blow fire, which may have made the "reveal" even more surprising, timing wise.

Dex-chan lover
5ce8ec3b07c3abf4e1a9330bc02e6458cc07dc3937e45989983b17763fb0163d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
OH HELL YES BACKSTORY

I didn't read the raws, and here's my odd analysis: Lorem knew she was a Combat Type, revelled in it, but at the same time, last panel somewhat hints at a larger "I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT" mood coming in play, with Zeke as potentially an Operative from the non-Demonoids' side. And having a heart, he went not the destruction route, but instead tried something new. Something weird. Something so dangerous. Yet... Pretty much exactly what was needed, it turns out.

Double-page supporter
i just remember that Zeke started as her Enemy first then become her husband.... and with no ordinary girl on top of that...

truly absolute chad

Dex-chan lover
the big reveal-that-isn't-really-a-reveal-because-people-spoiled-it finally happened.

like honestly, people's spoiler tags were on the level of "zeke is the
father
" or "zeke is gospel's
dad
" and honestly at that point you might as well just write it in bold underlined italics because you literally CANNOT make it any more obvious.

if you don't know how to tag a spoiler properly, then don't talk about spoilers. simple as that.

Group Leader
The big reveal was spoiled chapters ago by the translation team post-chapter page, so IDK why they're getting huffy about it now.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew he was the father but im still glad i got the confirmation, you guys complain way too much

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so people complaining that you were spoiled.... They manga itself laid it out pretty straight forwardly. If you hadn't realized at least by the time he was finished guarding chi and gospel then I worry for you.

Group Leader
@Zeffu Well you see, sweetie, when a mommy demon whose internal and external body temperature skyrockets the more she gets worked up meets a daddy demon whose poison can disable the mommy demon's hot flashes, she f**ks him like an animal because he's the only one she can get that level of intimate with. For other examples see Rogue of the X-Men x Sentry.

Users who are viewing this thread