Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 110 - Somewhere Always

@episode Are you trying to say that Gospel inherited Zeke's ability to prevent demonification, or that Zeke being Gospel's father means Gospel won't be able to to demonify?

Dude @Yukimusha
I'm not complain with the author

I just surprised to know who is gospel father after few years follow this manga

Double-page supporter
@Zeffu Wasn't that what I said? That you were surprised? ^^"
I was just pointing out that people were insulting others and that they should refrain from it. ;)

That reveal by Lorem was almost perfect, the only thing missing was Jerry Springer & audience.

Dex-chan lover
Just had a thought, wouldn't that anti-demonizations stuff actually help the demons with their population problem? If a large number of the kids die from their powers misfiring, then they could just use the anti-D stuff to prevent that! On a different note, was not expecting Lorem to be so laid back about Zeke. Looking forward to more about that. And I totally didn't tear up when I saw Chi-chan crying, nope. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was it again where it was already SPOILED IN THE CREDIT PAGE lol

Is wild words a font package or something? I never used MS paint so not sure haha,

Looking forward to the next few chapters that seem to finally be talking about gospels dad. I wonder what the situation was that led to them hooking up then subsequently never seeing each other :S

Dex-chan lover
Of course he's helping... Gospel is the only one allowed to marry mommy... he shouldn't get in the way of Gospel's harem >.<

Well, damn...many of us called it but still...
Anyway, at least we finally officially know who the father is.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!

For anyone wondering how an older gospel would look like, here:(author own artwork)
__lorem_and_gospel_musuko_ga_kawaikute_shikatanai_mazoku_no_hahaoya_drawn_by_juugoya_zyugoya__33218249cbff37660f765bdb04cdabc8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This super serious and sad tone but Merii's in the background kissing on chiharu I didn't know I could feel all these feelings at once
It's pretty clear why he cant be there for them. Lorem was like, public enemy #1 he was supposed to kill her with his special team that died and we assume it was Lorem that killed everyone except him for some reason, maybe they're equally matched in strength, not to mention what that would say about Gospels future powers.
And it's gonna be kinda hard to explain, Yeah hey guys, know that girl I was supposed to kill, yeah the last boss one, well we have an op child

@JulesMFinWinnfield
It honestly took me too long to realize that that's what he was doing, so I decided to stay consistent and leave them as romaji.
The plan for now is to compile all the Gospelisms as a TL note at the end of volume 5.

@goblinguy @diamona
Comments in other chapters literally passing off the plotlines of volumes 6, 7, and soon-to-be-8 as "well I think THIS is what's gonna happen hyuk hyuk".
Also, comments in the series comment section (the one sitting at 250ish comments right now) saying he the daddy. If it were at least spoiler tagged, I don't think it'd be so bad.

@HDMI1 @starswerd
You got a chapter source for that? I just checked my releases on my hard drive and didn't find anything...?

@ultraleaf @inacloset
Beats me lol

Users who are viewing this thread