Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 115 - Until Now and From Now On

Dex-chan lover
>he puts out a volume a month
>he also gets girls to sleep with him
We think you're cool bro, you don't need to lie to impress us.

Fed-Kun's army
> Entropia and "high quality"
Agree on the TS and scan side of things, but certainly not from a TL standpoint. I can understand wanting to express the fact someone's got an accent (Kansai), but it seemed an odd choice that (IMO) didn't really fit the character. Their TL in general for other characters was on the stiff side, and they were prone to using literal translations (e.g. "as expected" for さすが) when there are much better and more in-character ways to express the same sentiment. (Not that they didn't try -- there were a few gems in their translations.) Many other groups suffer from this same flaw, though -- and speaking from experience, it's hard to find a TL and PR (who really needs to be a native speaker of the target language) that mesh well in the first place. It's that dynamic which matters most when differentiating between a "meh" translation and a superb translation. Don't know if that's the case with Entropia, but something was lacking with the TL/PR.

> This chapter
Zeke just wants to live a quiet life as a 33-year-old man living in a small town working for a department store.

to be fair xxs did snipe it but is doing a much better job then all prev. TLs so meh

Supporter
This is like relationships 101. Don't focus on bodies, just be sympathetic and willing to share.

Hey I just read the chapter and saw the 4chan post at the end. I really appreciate your scanlations and you've been doing an awesome job. Just thought I should let it be known that there are people who appreciate it.

The negative comments on here have basically disappeared and the scanlator looks through a 4chan thread to find a post with two replies so he can dunk on it. This is just kind of sad.
Actually now that I think about it one of those replies could very well have been him.
Other than that the chapter is fine I suppose.

Okay. I don't really understand what that last page was about but, thanks for the scanlations.

Oh, I just realized the old Brnhildr legend connection. Others prob realized it faster than me.

Double-page supporter
Oh man, two people who tried to kill each other fell in love, spent time together in a remote area, did the deed and had a baby! What is this, why is this so precious?!

Users who are viewing this thread