Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 117 - Determination

Aggregator gang
Zeke truly is a great dad. It's unfortunate that he can't see his son though. But he's doing his best for the future of his family.

Also, I'm sure he's happy inside to know that Lorem and Gospel are surrounded by good and friendly people of both races who accept and love them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I was expecting Zeke to more violently free Merii, but it's all good times.

Time to see how the hell things hit the fan and left things the way Chiaki found them.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure that Gospel should have some kind of immunity against his own father's poison
Like seriously, he even has a lot of heat resistance because of his own mum's genes

Though I'm guessing the part where Zeke doesn't want to touch his own son is probably because he basically left without taking any precautions (I'm just guessing here, Idk if it's actually true or not)

Dex-chan lover
Now I wonder what's his reason on why he has not returned to her and his son?

Double-page supporter
Zeke should get Best Parent of the Year Award. He's smart and savvy and such a good character and he talked it out with Lorem and they both agreed on the solution together. I regret doubting him in his first appearances but tbf he was suspicious

Thank you for the update!!

I think the reason how Chiharu found Lorem is that after Zeke left, some dangerous humans got too close to Lorem right as she went into labour and she panicked and ran and the rest is history.

Now its time to theorize on what happened to cause Lorem to end up in that alleyway where Chiaki found her:

1) Lorem goes into labor before Zeke is able to find a midwife, Lorem panics and attempts to find Zeke only to end up in the alley unable to move due to labor pains

2) CATT finds out Lorem is alive and attempts to kill her before Zeke is able to get them to rescind their subjugation order. Lorem is able to escape but goes into labor and hides in the alley.

3) Zeke is able to find a human to be a midwife for the delivery. However, said human is either a dirtbag or a CATT operative and ends up revealing Lorem's location to CATT or some other human group. Lorem discovers this and escapes, ends up in the alley.

4) Humans find Lorem's residence by chance or through investigation. Lorem panics and flees, not knowing if they are hostile or not. same result.

My moneys on four given this isn't a super dramatic/tragic story, but I wouldn't be surprised by two.

Power Uploader
I'll be honest, I thought he was going to leave because of some concerns about the effects his power could have on Gospel if the kid was exposed to it for extended periods.

Users who are viewing this thread