Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119 - Toward Living and Laughing Together

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see Gospel and Dou on the same page one day....

One could only hope...
to seriously die from diabetes.

Fed-Kun's army
Aahhhh, what a sweet chapter. Of course, the other reason for Zeke keeping his distance is as we've surmised re: Gospel's capabilities. I really like the hopeful and comforting note that this chapter ends the volume on.

Great work, scanlators!

Fed-Kun's army
And that, dear people, is why we need strong encryption. So that people like Zeke can talk to their kids without risking life and limb.

Dex-chan lover
I've mentioned this in previous comments, but while I understand that Zeke believes he has to keep the fact that he's Gospel's father a secret, I wonder if he realizes that baby demons have their bloods taken to be tested for their abilities. I would expect that in the case of Gospel, Lorem's child, they would additionally run the test to confirm that he's also affected by the A.D. gas.

Dex-chan lover
HAH, the author is a genius, instead of just unleashing the APOCALYPTICAL SWEETNESS all in one go, to avoid the imminent crash of reality he is little by little liberating the energy.

A stroke of pure geniality.

Looking at Chii-chan early design i almost can't put them together, the girl is so stacked nowadays that she only looses to the stacked demon girls, she is transcending humans kind.

I was looking at the author mangaupdates page and they launched other little works that have the same theme with demon girls and such and they were made after Musuko's launch, so maybe they are in the same world but just stories of other people. Does anyone know something?

Contributor
Fortunately, dying from diabetes actually takes a long time so take it in bois!

Dex-chan lover
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I bet you that Zeke has some kind of bug on him. No way in hell they're gonna let him stand by as an observer with full trust considering their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Nice arc ending, Lizette appearance was great as well.
@Kireato I believe it's assumed by humans that the AD gas works on all demons besides Zeke at this point, and they'd have no reason to suspect Gospel of possibly being immune since they don't know Zeke is his father.

Group Leader
Fuck, that was so sweet ;_;
just hoping that he's not bugged or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread