Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 120 - For Want of New Clothes

Group Leader
The true form has been revealed!

Double-page supporter
This Demon probably has silk creation/manipulation powers, and the reason everything is just display is because she makes the clothes by order, quite possibly on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, stranger danger.
On the other hand, fluffy moth girl.

Now recruiting: 1 or 2 photoshop slaves and someone to host a server for .psds as needed.

Must meet or accept the following conditions:
1) quality of redrawing and/or typesetting that matches the high standard my translations set (cus lets face it, shitty MTL is standard in scanlation now)
2) no credits pages cus credit pages are for basic-ass bitches who want e-peen.
3) Process is
4) I get final say in everything

pm me if interested.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus moth lady, why are you copying that weirdo freak doctor from BLEACH with the one long nail (on each hand even)??

Dex-chan lover
That close up of her ace reminded me of the body snatching magical girl from that horror series, lol.
If she starts to say "MA-GI-CAAAAL" I'm gone.

@SuperRobotSolo
Mayuri was his name. He was one of my two favorites, just barely behind Kenpachi.

Dex-chan lover
Thirsty Merii is a delight.

I was going to say new demon girl might be based on a Japanese silk moth but her leg arms be too slender. Color version would validate or put a nail in the coffin of the idea. Regardless, I love her already.

@SakamotoDeath is that the shota eating Yandere moth girl or a different one?

@Riger please tell me more about this horrifying magical girl....

Users who are viewing this thread