Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 128 - Mock Interview

Dex-chan lover
@AProunds @enochcity
she's chii-sexual, we've seen no evidence of her being even remotely interested in any other women (or men) beyond 'are they physically attractive'

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI thinking back on that DNA thing I still wonder if that comment about her hair being dyed originally was true or trying to comfort merii

@HDMI1 I don't know if you can say they swapped DNA Merii's tentacles are like stem cells that take the form of the surrounding cells and DNA to make a prefect copy of the organs or limbs reason why she makes so much money. Merii had to basically rebuild the damage to her body's cells structure by replacing damage cells with new ones.

Dex-chan lover
You know, she'd pass easily if she were just honest and admitted that she's a part of Gospel's harem....

Group Leader
@Memerk Merii used herself as a dialysis machine to filter out the virus by pumping Chii-chan's blood through her own body and sent her antibodies back into Chii-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, these two. They should get married and have babies. After all, with Meriis' ability, I dont think it would be reaching to far for them to do that.

Group Leader
@Danwoo But who wears the dick Merii makes, Merii or Chii-chan?

@imadoathing Considering she's Japanese and 99.9% of the population has black hair naturally, I'm going to say it was true.

Dex-chan lover
When you want to be a responsible adult, but your dummy THICC GF does everything for you

Double-page supporter
That last page
Those are some huge honkers, serious badonkers, packing some dobunhunkalos

Double-page supporter
Who's more powerful? Lorem fully angered of Merii's wallet?

Users who are viewing this thread