Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 130 - Suit Order

Group Leader
Merii looking at Chii-chan:
O0eqywJ.png

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I’m getting kinda nervous too, it’s been too wholesome recently, kinda scared author is gonna pull some drama on us

Dex-chan lover
Meri is setting Chii up for failure so that when she does fall it'll be right into Meri's lap.

Dex-chan lover
it is piracy, but there is the potential benefit of publicity. like free samples.

obviously it's not the same here, but just a thought

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I'm not fully a fan of companies bringing in their products... fan translation came 1st and frankly, was more a product of fandom and love... but at the same time, I do think it's great that we can support the industry....

But to act like we're stealing I feel is too far, since most of us were originally not their customers... we were a separate group from them. We had no real connection with them... and then, when they try to make a buisness out of translating when it was already being done for free and then claim we are stealing... I dunno... seems kinda unfair.

Plus, I feel like copyright and stuff for media is a little too unfair... do you need more than 20-30 years of owning a movie or film? Stories and films are built off of each other... feels like things should be more easily given to the public domain... especially stuff that's quite old by media standards... of course, Disney is the real enemy, isn't it...

@nobaka
Piracy or not, I don't care,
availability or not, I don't care,

I despise all forms of publishers in my country, I despise japans publishers as they refuse to treat my purchase as a sale

the only viable method to support an author is a direct donation, or the way I would prefer, buy a figure/merch.

@SaltyKracka
for the most part piracy is a service problem... I like 3d modeling things, but nearly every decent program is sold as though you are profiting greatly off it rather then dicking around as a hobby, so they will sell them for several thousand dollars a license... nah, i'm not about to do that, cost is a big factor there as well. game wise, where that saying comes from due to gaben, i'm willing to hold off on a game for a few years, because the price will come down to something im willing to pay, but many things, they never will.

Dex-chan lover
@alidan
no question, the artists need to make a living and this makes it harder for them to do so. I bet series that get more scanlating attention are more likely to be officially adapted, tho? i hope?

i wish authors had a site where donations could be made to them directly. I'd much rather do that than actually buy the manga. sometimes i look for author patreons/pixiv/etc and stuff and do just that, actually

Dex-chan lover
As a poor content creator myself, I have to say I'm much less worried about other poor people viewing my work than I am already well off people exploiting my work. People with comically one-sided contracts and people trying to re-sell my work without credit are much more frustrating. (It's not like you can squeeze blood out of a turnip anyways.)

In other news: I'm pullin' for ya Merii.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or ist Chii like 90% hips and tits at this point?

I'm not complaining, just wondering.

Double-page supporter
I think that the sickness and treatment scene meant a lot for Merii and Chii still doesn't get it.

@Doodads
After a few chapter in Chiharu college shit get very serious, since they teleported to the Special administration Region

Sigh.... There is to much build up she is going to fail if we go by the track record of this series.. Least initially and then somehow she will get in anyways or be offered something like a special job involved with demons.

Users who are viewing this thread